The Official Super Smash Bros Brawl Thread

• New Final Smash:

<Rocketbarrel Barrage>

The weapons Diddy Kong wields are his Peanut Popgun and his Rocketbarrel Boost.

His Final Smash makes superb use of both of these weapons!

He has popguns in both hands! And his rocketbarrels are firing!

Wow! The controls make it feel like you’re flying with a rocket pack! It’s really fun. Tilt his body left and right to move.

It’s a popgun barrage! Explosions everywhere!

The Peanut Popgun fires straight down, so you change the peanut firing angles by tilting Diddy left to right. I highly suggest mastering this.

When time runs out, the rocket barrels explode!

Plus, you can gobble up the peanuts that fall to the ground.

Will you be enjoying some? No? Well, your opponents can eat the peanuts, too. So when your shots don’t hit, your opponents end up recovering damage instead of taking it.

In the words of Wario himself:
    LAME

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• "Say hello to my LITTLE FRIEND...S."

...Anywho, this Final Smash doesn't look half-bad, in my opinion... even if it's slightly unoriginal by just being a combination of Diddy's two moves. But hey, it puts on quite a show. Heh.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• She has sex with Link, causing everyone else to fall off the stage while screaming, and they all lose 2 lives.

Honestly though, maybe it has something to do with the Triforce or something. We have no clue at this point.

Lol at the first line.

Probably something similar to using the Light Arrows or the Light Spirits?

Edit:

Lanayru the Snake owns!

• She has sex with Link, causing everyone else to fall off the stage while screaming, and they all lose 2 lives.

Bahhh.... XD
    I was going to say something in regards to this... What if there are no Link's present?... but then, something far more horrible/perverted came to mind.
    What it is, I'll give you a hint to. Zelda, and the three other people playing are... Yeah.

...A-Anyhow, now that I've been scarred (and now that we're on the subject of Final Smashes), we still need to see updates consisting of Final Smashes for Wario, Zero-Suit Samus (if she has one), Ike, Pokemon Trainer (possibly individual Final Smashes for Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard), Meta Knight, Snake, Kirby (definitely Kirby), Fox, Zelda, Peach and the Ice Climbers.

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Bahhh.... XD
    I was going to say something in regards to this... What if there are no Link's present?... but then, something far more horrible/perverted came to mind.
    What it is, I'll give you a hint to. Zelda, and the three other people playing are... Yeah.

...A-Anyhow, now that I've been scarred (and now that we're on the subject of Final Smashes), we still need to see updates consisting of Final Smashes for Wario, Zero-Suit Samus (if she has one), Ike, Pokemon Trainer (possibly individual Final Smashes for Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard), Meta Knight, Snake, Kirby (definitely Kirby), Fox, Zelda, Peach and the Ice Climbers.

Remember how the Final Smash only comes once a battle, and when Samus uses it, she turns into Zero Suit? O.o

• we still need to see updates consisting of Final Smashes for Wario, Zero-Suit Samus (if she has one), Ike, Pokemon Trainer (possibly individual Final Smashes for Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard), Meta Knight, Snake, Kirby (definitely Kirby), Fox, Zelda, Peach and the Ice Climbers.

Zero-Suit Samus will more than likely not have a Final Smash, since normal Samus's Final Smash turns her into that form. The site even says that the Smash Orbs (I refuse to call them balls) only appear once per match. How can Zero-Suit Samus have a Final Smash that she'll never use in the game?

Anyways, here's my thoughts on everyone's remaining Final Smashes:

Wario - Super Wario Waft (Wario eats an onion and turns into Super Wario. He then flies into the air on one side of the stage and ignites an atomic fart, like the one seen in the trailer, damaging everyone on that side of the stage, and also temporarily blocks sight of that side with greenish clouds.)

Pokemon Trainer - Team Blast (Each Pokemon using their ultimate elemental attack at once that spreads across the stage. Ivysaur uses Solarbeam, Squirtle uses whatever the ultimate water move is, and Charizard uses Fire Blast or whatever the ultimate fire attack is.)

Meta Knight - (still thinking)

Snake - Liquid Strike (Liquid Snake, piloting an attack copter, rains missiles all over the stage, while Snake hides inside his trusty cardboard box during the carnage, remaining unseen by Liquid, who flies off when he runs out of ammo as Snake peeks out of his box to check and see if the coast is clear.)

Kirby - (already confirmed to be Cook Kirby)

Fox - Star Fox Assault (Fox radios in to his teammates (whoever they may be [possibly Peppy and Slippy]) as Arwings start firing lazers all over the stage, but Fox better be careful, as the Arwing's lazers can damage him as well.)

Zelda - Call To The Light Spirits (Zelda starts praying as the Light Spirits from Twilight Princess appear and start damaging everyone on screen, though, each light spirit appears only once, so that means you have four giant attacks to look out for.)

Peach - Anger Emotion (Peach becomes pissed off, like in Super Princess Peach, and is surrounded by an aura of fire. Press the A button to stomp the ground to cause an earthquake, which damages anyone touching the ground. Anyone gets close to Peach, they'll get burned.)

Ice Climbers - Ice Hammer (The Ice Climbers form a giant hammer made of ice and slam it onto anyone crazy enough to be in the way. This can be used more than once, but it can only be out for however many times you smack it, as it cracks each time you use it on someone or if you just smack the ground with it. The hammer is so huge and heavy that both Ice Climbers have to carry it, as one can't use it alone.) (Hehe, I made this one up. It was either this, an Ice Battlesuit, or a giant blizzard storm.)

Ike - (still thinking)

So, are these any good?

Quote from The Shoutbox

• ^Excellent deducing. Those all make perfect sense XD

Ike might call in his forces from Path of Radiance, actually...

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• Snake - Liquid Strike (Liquid Snake, piloting an attack copter, rains missiles all over the stage, while Snake hides inside his trusty cardboard box during the carnage, remaining unseen by Liquid, who flies off when he runs out of ammo as Snake peeks out of his box to check and see if the coast is clear.

They might be brothers, but Liquid hates Snake more than anything. I've only played parts 1 and 2 so far. But it seems unlikely that Liquid would actually help Snake IMO.

The others are pretty well thought of, good job.

Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me.

• They might be brothers, but Liquid hates Snake more than anything. I've only played parts 1 and 2 so far. But it seems unlikely that Liquid would actually help Snake IMO.

That's why Snake remains unseen, so that Liquid doesn't bomb him instead.

It would be something like this: When Snake grabs the Smash Orb, while fighting, you suddenly hear a voice that says "I've found you!". Snake does the ! thing and hides inside his cardboard box (which I believe is also his shield in Brawl), as Liquid's copter appears and rains missiles onto the stage, trying to take out Snake. Liquid leaves, when he runs out of ammo and thinking he got him, while then Snake takes a peek out of his box to see if the coast is clear.

Does that sound any better? XD

In other news, new AT. One I've been waiting for....

Mr. ****ing Resetti is here! He's probably one of the most useless ATs, yes, but he makes one hell of a speech while everybody fights.

Also, check out Mario in one of the screens.

I've NEVER seen him do that before. o.o

Quote from The Shoutbox

• GRAAH!

...Anywho, I've been waiting for Sakurai to debunk the theory that Mr. Resetti is playable. This seems... so much more suiting, don't you think? :P
    The only thing that I'm not liking is, his speeches may distract human players... but probably not computers. Unless he actually does something "assistful", such as swinging that pick of his to those he sees not listening nearby, or something.

Ah, and awesome Final Smashes, Muigi. :)

Quote from Muigi

• Why thanks, Steelia. ^^

BTW, did anyone else notice Mario in this update?

I mean, what attack is he doing? Has his forward air smash from the N64 game returned?

Quote from The Shoutbox

• Does that sound any better? XD

I was sitting in the bus today thinking about your earlier post. Then something suddenly crossed my mind.

One of Snake's moves is the Cypher, correct? Well this particular object doesn't appear in MGS 1. It does however appear in MGS 2. Also, the Snake from Brawl looks nothing like MGS 1 Snake, but he does look like MGS 2 Snake. And that's where a problem arises.

MGS 1/2 SPOILER AHEAD, AHOY!
    Highlight the area below for the spoiler/problem.

Problem

Liquid... Was already dead in MGS 2 (well his arm still lives through Ocelot :wwgdorf:). He was killed by a virus named Foxdie at the end of MGS 1.

*edit* Spoiler tag isn't working correctly, heh.

Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me.