• Wii Code:

-nullified -- newer code below-

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Pokemon Battle Revolution Friend Code:

-nullified -- newer code below-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Wii Code v2.0:

6829 7025 2303 0094

Because of an unfortunate mishap, the Wii I have had to be reformatted, so all the data was erased in the process. :(

Pokemon Battle Revolution Friend Code:

3866-5662-5919

-If you add any of the above codes, please let me know via PM. :)

Quote from Muigi

• Hrmphh. I can't wait to get Wi-Fi. I'm going to buy it myself with me Christmas money.

I will tell my code because your FL!

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• here's mine, again... > 8749-8091-2600-3866

My Wiimote is currently Out Of Order >:( because it's not syncing and/or switching on with my Wii, it just suddenly stopped working for no reason, once I get a new one to replace it I'll be able to continue using my Wii, so if you add me to your list I might not get to add you into my list coz of that.:-(

• Did you try looking at your battery? Did you press the Wii sync button and the Wiimote's sync button?

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Did you try looking at your battery? Did you press the Wii sync button and the Wiimote's sync button?

I have done everything, I have new batteries, so it's NOT the batteries I TRIED sync buttons they dont work, so none of the following to be checked works coz i've tried them, it dont switch on when I press any buttons, all it dose is flash then goes off again, I'm going to get a replacement so I'm throwing it out.