Scariest, Wildest Dreams You've Had!

• I had sex with Shrukan.

Are you serious?

Quote from Shrukan

Actually me and Twiskill are (n_n)

BLASAPHEMY! I am (n_n)

I always seem to have a weird dream whenever I go to a forum called Free World. Here is the one I had last night

A dictator called Captain d.ickdoodle(XDDDDD) took over America and the only state that refused to obey him was Indiana(the state I live in). So in Maine there were these super geniuses that built these robots and man-eating giants and sent them to Indiana. I dunno why but I kept switching postitions of who I was. At first I was the govenor.

As the governor: Giant flying robots that looked like giant mushrooms(I am obsessed with mushrooms) burst into the windows and gave off some kind of paralyzing dust and everybody fell except for me(governor) who was inside of a seperate room. Then they melted the door with red lasers and came in and scooped up in things that looked like well....uhm....You don't wanna know XD. Then my position was switched.

As me: I was inside of this huge building as a ninja(Yeah that's right) and I was fighting these robots that were well...Looked an awful lot like humans.(with no clothes though XD) I had a katana and was shouting absurd messages while slicing at them. Then the giant man eating giant came in. Position switched.

As my grandma: I was located in the same building as I was as "Me". I was super fast for reasons I don't know why. The first oh, 7 times I was eaten. Then everytime I was eaten I came back. Finally I got out and a giant robot flew up and scooped me up(once again you don't want to know what XD) Position switched.

As Captain d.ickdoodle: I was in headquarters located at Maine controlling the leader of the robots. Then a missile flew through the window and blew up most of the technology in the room. A weird looking monkey flew in with giant wings and snatched me up with claws that looked like well....uh...Once again you don't wanna know XD. Position switched.

As governor: I was dropped out of the sky and landed in a giant pool of locusts(yes locusts) and was carried into the sky to a giant cloud shaped to look like an ass.(yes an ass XDDDDDD)

I will stop here as to not go on forever XD.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Kenpari: Wow. Just... wow. XD That is a really random dream.

For several years when my age was in single digits, I had a dream every year I would call "The Horror Dream", or the scariest dream of the year. It was so scary I feared New Year because I would have to live through another XD

Anyway most of these "Horror Dreams" revolved around my family and I being chased around by a person... but it wasn't a person... it was like the silouhette of a person, but it wasn't all black... It was kind of a silouhette but with some random texture. Anyway, my family and I were being chased around our house by this... thing in my dream, and for years on end I had no idea what it was, until in one of these dreams, my mom explained it was an extraterrestrial XD The most recent of these dreams I've had was 3 years ago, in a random dream where a bunch of those things are chasing me round a river area.

I apparently have a subconsious, irrational fear of things crashing into my house XD Because I've had a dream where a spaceship is about to crash into my house and I go and lock myself in my room XD And another with a plane crashing into my house, except I survive, and some weird looking alien comes out XD

I've had some really weird dreams, but I'll just leave it at that for now XD I might tell you the really long, adventurous dream next time...

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• ^that kinda sounds made up but i guess when you have a dream you make up stuff as your sleeping

ha ha ha! i got a window! cant see me now can you?ha ha ha!

NOTE: if i have a flashy avatar and you have a problem with it, please pm me. i will change it.

• I gotten mad at Henry and Mystic of Zelda Dimension. They were mocking me, laughing at me, saying they were the best. I was angered, and out of my rage, I tried to kill someone, with my own two hands. I felt... happy... while doing it. It was releasing my anger. But now, as the dream has passed, I feel scared of myself and what I can do. What I can do to harm people, or their feelings. Sometimes I wonder...

Is there a demon inside?

• I gotten mad at Henry and Mystic of Zelda Dimension. They were mocking me, laughing at me, saying they were the best. I was angered, and out of my rage, I tried to kill someone, with my own two hands. I felt... happy... while doing it. It was releasing my anger. But now, as the dream has passed, I feel scared of myself and what I can do. What I can do to harm people, or their feelings. Sometimes I wonder...

Is there a demon inside?

No, absolutely not.

Your anger is caused by your emotional pain you have suffered and the lack of someone to alleviate your pain... you're not possessed by some demon because of this or your Shrukan/Aviniash stories, you're simply channeling it. Babe, don't worry about a thing... ;)

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• My adventure dream... so... long... confusing AHHH

Ok so cars fall randomly while driving in the street into some abyss. (weird) I try to smash a crystal ball to stop it and i get captured by ivan ooze from power rangers (WTF ok I was obsessed at the age of 5, don't mock me...) and then I escape and I go to my house, formulate a plan and then run down the street with monsters from scooby doo chasing me (yes, scooby doo. i don't know why. don't ask XD) they're about to catch me and I get rescued. Then I take a giant tractor and drive it down the road so I can go back to the castle smash the crystal ball and save everyone. Then my dream ends.

Weirdest. Dream. Ever.

Don't even try to beat it. I don't know if it's possible.

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.