What color Link are you?

• http://www.quizilla.com/users/Desbreko…20are%20You%3F/

You're Purple Link, the upbeat, Rupee loving Link in the party. For you, it's all about the Rupees; the more the better, whether or not you yourself win. Whether it's fighting or solving puzzles, almost everything yields Rupees, so you love it all. You can be protective of the other Links, trying to keep them at full health to get the Rupee Fever bonus, and you love to accompany Blue Link to snatch up Rupees with the Boomerang. Green Link is always pushing you to forget about the extra Rupees, reminding you that Zelda is the real priority, however, so you don't get along with him very well sometimes.

XD. I love money!

• Apparently I'm Green Link >_>

They say that I focus on saving Zelda and don't get along well with purple Link >_> I'm friends with Red Link.

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• You're the original Green Link, focused solely on rescuing Zelda and saving the day. You get along okay with the other Links, with the partial exception of Purple Link, and you try to cooperate as much as you can to complete dungeons in as timely a manner as possible. Your item of choice is usually the highly versatile Bow & Arrow, and you get along best with the fierce Red Link, spurring each other on.

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

• You're the original Green Link, focused solely on rescuing Zelda and saving the day. You get along okay with the other Links, with the partial exception of Purple Link, and you try to cooperate as much as you can to complete dungeons in as timely a manner as possible. Your item of choice is usually the highly versatile Bow & Arrow, and you get along best with the fierce Red Link, spurring each other on.

Take this quiz!

YAY I"M A WINNER!

Hmm. Well. Guess I should have seen that one coming; being the eldest of four, I WOULD turn out Green. Ehehe.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Quote from Steelia

Hmm. Well. Guess I should have seen that one coming; being the eldest of four, I WOULD turn out Green. Ehehe.

And why would I still be Purple Link. *takes Quiz again for fun*

Edit:

• I got Green but Blue is more like me because I love exploring game maps and finding secrets but on the other hand I like GREEEN!! ^_^

• "What Color Link are You?" - Results:

You're Red Link, the highly competitive and cut-throat Link. You'll do anything to get ahead of the other three, even resorting to violence; to you, the ends justify the means. You enjoy blowing up your partners with Bombs, especially those that lag behind, such as Blue Link. Working best with Green Link, you love fighting the toughest enemies together. Because of your fierce demeanor, however, you tend not to get along with the other Links very often.

Take this quiz!

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

^o^

Edit:
    All the bottom answers get you blue link:

You're Blue Link, and your passion is delving into the many secret-filled dungeons. You don't care for Rupees or fighting--you're content just to be able to explore, solve puzzles and find secrets, and the Roc's Cape compliments this perfectly, letting you explore areas you wouldn't otherwise be able to reach. You're the loner and slowpoke of the group, which means you don't get along with Red Link at all. On the other hand, however, Purple Link loves tagging along to collect all the Rupees you uncover.

• If there was a black colored one thats what i would be..... THE EVIL LINK!

• lol, I got Green Link, although I would have preferred Blue Link... but oh, well.

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• You're Blue Link, and your passion is delving into the many secret-filled dungeons. You don't care for Rupees or fighting--you're content just to be able to explore, solve puzzles and find secrets, and the Roc's Cape compliments this perfectly, letting you explore areas you wouldn't otherwise be able to reach. You're the loner and slowpoke of the group, which means you don't get along with Red Link at all. On the other hand, however, Purple Link loves tagging along to collect all the Rupees you uncover.

Take this quiz!

Sounds like me.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.