Community Topic V1- Legends never die...

• YAYZ! CELEBRATION!
    Shurkan's images keep getting better and better O_O

Congrats guys!

Cheers to another image from Shrukan! (n_n)

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• I'm at school right now. Hehe. >>;

Uhhh. Yeah. I had a smoothie today and it made me sort of sick. And it made me feel like singing Phantom of the Opera songs. Weird. ^^
    I think I'm gonna start my homework now. Bye for now. :]

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• Wtf Im Sick Of It! I Received Another Infraction! And This Time It Is ****ing For Going Off-topic! >_______________<

Seriously, Check The "save Forsaken Legend" Thread!

Im Seriously Mad About This! Warnings Should Been Givin Initially! Instead Of Immediately Giving And Infraction!

Im Sick Of It All! Everything!

• Awesome banner for 15,000 posts. Jeez, we've come quite a way...

@CC: I'm not one to normally go against an admin/mod decision, but I have to admit, you weren't given any forewarning. I've seen plenty of off topic posts here, and every one (I've seen, anyway) have been given warnings to "please stay back on topic".

...I'll... just leave it at that, and see what the mods/admins may have to say on the subject. I'd recommend PMing them, CC, so not to get anyone else involved. It'll save us a little less "drama," if you know what I mean. ;)

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Awesome banner for 15,000 posts. Jeez, we've come quite a way...

@CC: I'm not one to normally go against an admin/mod decision, but I have to admit, you weren't given any forewarning. I've seen plenty of off topic posts here, and every one (I've seen, anyway) have been given warnings to "please stay back on topic".

...I'll... just leave it at that, and see what the mods/admins may have to say on the subject. I'd recommend PMing them, CC, so not to get anyone else involved. It'll save us a little less "drama," if you know what I mean. ;)

The drama isn't even funny anymore, indeed...

And, meh, I'd rather wait before until an admin posts in here.:P

• Well I'm really depressed at school. I hate joining in groups in Spanish. I hate my English Teacher. And a lot of other things. I'm basically incapable of smiling at any point of the day, unless something funny happens. *sigh*

My grades as of now (4th week out of 9):

Computers: ??
    English 10 (flunked English 9 two years ago): About a D
    Spanish: C
    Algebra 2 (which is beyond Algebra 1 and Geometry): A-
    Psychology: A
    Drama: ??

*sigh* Psychology is probably going to drastically drop to a F if I don't turn in my 140 point project in (which is now eligible for half credit for being late) or if I don't do my 200 point "Random acts of Kindness" project, which is impossible since I don't like helping anyone. I stick to myself.

Spanish is a *****, since I need to partner up with people and discuss in Spanish about myself. I HATE describing myself, cause it ultimately makes me depressed more than I am at the current moment.

Algebra 2 is funny. Lots of good jokes flying n there. XD.

Computers is boring.

Drama... We're starting auditions for "Stocking Stuffers" play.

• i need more posts *sobs* T_T

Postcount doesn't matter, what matters is how productive you are.

It's definitely not like a person with a postcount of Shrukan's constantly decides what's actually right. That's just wrong.

• Postcount doesn't matter, what matters is how productive you are.

It's definitely not like a person with a postcount of Shrukan's constantly decides what's actually right. That's just wrong.

This is a circular argument. Anyone else who was the leader of this forum could easily say what is "right" or "wrong" because they own it, not just in Shrukan's case because of her post count. You're just using that against her because it applies in this situation. If this forum were theirs, they claim ownership of it, we're using it, therefore we listen to the owner, regardless of how many posts they have. She's just redundant and posts virtually everywhere, resulting in a high activity rate. It doesn't mean that's the reason we listen to her.

(Rambling, you can ignore this if you want)

Will we ever truly define right and wrong in every possible situation? An example would be killing someone. Legally, it is indeed wrong no matter the circumstances, with the only exceptions obviously being stuff like the military, but that doesn't count. However, morally, what happened if that man killed your significant other? Obviously, the thought of revenge might overtake you, although this is dependent on how you handle situations. Would it still be "wrong" to kill that man (or possibly woman)? In the legal sense, it would always be wrong. However, because of the situation, it's different...

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Essentially, she's forcing us to respect her because she has to pay approximately 5 bucks a month.

• Normally, you should pay 5 bucks/month for VBulletin. At least, I've been told that a billion times.;)