Community Topic V1- Legends never die...

• Current post count: 11,212. Wow... Didn't know we hit another 1,000 post mark, heh.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Meh. I've been less active lately, due to more homework. Last night, I didn't get home until like 9:00, and there was a lot to do. Geography (which took much longer than expected), geometry, and a paper for English (which only took about five or ten minutes, surprisingly).

But yeah. It took a while, and I've been mostly offline/not posting because of nights like that. So... hi. :D

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• 2 major things:

I'm actually choosing my classes on Tuesday... I went today and they were concerned with me taking Grade 12U Chemistry right away because I didn't any Chemistry classes yet. U is University level credit, I need 6 of those U classes to go to University, so I'll be taking 6 level U courses and the other 2 can be whatever I want, so I'm planning on using those other 2 classes for something like Grade 11 Chemistry to get me ready for the Grade 12 level. I take 8 classes total with 4 for the first half of the year and a different set of 4 during the second half. Therefore, I'm hoping to take 2 grade 11 courses in the beginning to prepare me for 2 Grade 12 courses in the second half of the year... I'll be busy, folks. =)

In more inspirational news, I am applying for a job at Loblaws (Major chain of big grocery stores in Canada)! Wish me luck, people.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Good luck with that, Twistkill. :)

I have no job with which to speak of, sadly. -_-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• *sighs* Wish I could think straight right now. Girlfriend left me last night, didn't get any sleep til about 3 AM...and yeah; now I can't think.

• *sighs* Wish I could think straight right now. Girlfriend left me last night, didn't get any sleep til about 3 AM...and yeah; now I can't think.

You know that old, cheesy quote? "Better to have loved than lost than to have never loved at all"? Don't worry about it bro, you're only a freshman. Still plenty of time, and girls, to choose from. You're not almost an adult like me.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• I'm split between two decisions. To leave or not. I don't know. I don't care ofr a place like this no more; I'm getting bitched at too often.

Ah well. If I wish to leave, I will. Meh. No one cares.

Oh goodness, please don't let that happen... in case you didn't notice, no one bitched at you, there was just an argument based on past events that eventually got out of hand. I'm sorry for any trouble I caused, I really am.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Oh goodness, please don't let that happen... in case you didn't notice, no one bitched at you, there was just an argument based on past events that eventually got out of hand. I'm sorry for any trouble I caused, I really am.

No. Everything is my fault Twistkill. I acted out of rage. I wanted to end what you were doing. I wanted to end everyone bitching at me. And the only way I saw was through rage.

• Yes, Shrukan, please, do not let your rage get the best of you... express it in your creativity with drawings or writing like with your RPGing, but do not let it interfere with something you've worked soo hard on to achieve such as this very active forum. Please...

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Ah, I managed to pull off 700 earlier... Eheh. :P
    I'm trying to see if I can hit 1000 before I leave... Not sure if I will, but I'll give it a shot.

Quote from Muigi