Community Topic V1- Legends never die...

• English: A
    Math: B+
    Psychology: B

I'm pretty sure of those.

Heh, the English/American grade system differs a bit from the European one.

Anyway, I haven't received any grades yet. I'll post a few I received last year:

• English: C (6,4) Meh?
    • ICT: A (8,2) :)
    • "Assurantie" (assurance?): C (5,0) ._.

Meh, don't feel like posting the rest...

Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me.

• The english really doesn't convince me.

Well, I'm currently studying Economics. Banking businesses and insurances to be more precise, it's a "MBO level 4" study (It might ring a bell). I've had basic English back in high school. But now I've got to learn words and sentences that have to do with my current study. For example "Inboedelverzekering" translates to "Fire and theft insurance".
    I'm having some trouble with it since they're quite difficult to remember ._.

Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me.

• Ugh. I got yelled at once again. First was the counselor, Mrs. Druker. She yelled at me for Drama Class. Said I had to "memorize my lines or fail the class." Yeah. I'll study my ****ing lines when Dad is moaning in pain. Yeah. ****ing studying while my dad is BED BOUND REALLY IS GONNA WORK! Major "**** You" counselor. I hope you ****ing burn in hell.

Then I was supposed to talk to Mr. Brown, our Dean. I wanted to tell him my Spanish/Psychology teacher was being a ***** (actually I told him she was being mean, but same thing). All he said was: "Mrs. Bosma is the nicest teacher I have seen. Why do you think she got angry at you?" "Cause I was waiting for the bell to ring for lunch and I--" "--Well maybe you shouldn't have gotten up. If you were sitting down, you wouldn't get in trouble, right?" **** YOU MR BROWN! **** YOU! :angry2:

I have sugar problems! I need to get lunch ASAP or I start to shake bad and better yet, can't eat because I get an upset stomach!

I cried not once, but three times today. My body is so ****ing tired right now crying. I feel confused. Hell. I got to 3rd period 10 mins before class ended. I stuck in the office and the bathroom trying to calm down. I could feel my heart being encased in ice. I didn't know what to do at all.

I called home, back to mom. I wanted her. I wanted her to comfort me. I was so sad. I wanted someone who understood my situation.

The Staff all kiss each other's damn ass. They're the "perfect". I am the "obsolete" person. I'm the reason for my failing grades. Everything I do is my fault.

I feel like an utter failure. I feel like in Spanish, considering my brain can't seem to process words quick enough.

We had to translate what the teacher said yesterday: "Me gusta la clase de Estudios Sociales, porque me gusta la Historia." I only got "Me gusta la clase de..." even after she repeated it three times. I asked her to repeat it once more, slower, but all she said was: "No. Just move on."

She said: "I know some of you will not get it on the first few tries." Right now, I think I'll never understand Spanish. I can't process it quick enough. I feel like it was Geometry class all over again; I was an idiot in a crowd of geniuses.

Drama was no different. I was constantly yelled at to be louder on stage and I had to once again rely on a prompter. I guess I'm not ready for anything. I went for Drama for fun, not to be criticized to the point of breaking down. I told blademaster42 that I was going to cut his balls off because he told me to memorize my lines. I said: "You want to lose those set of balls huh?" I walked off and then spat out: "*****."

Life right now is not really good for me. I'm so sad right now, and mom doesn't know what to do. Should I be swapped to an alternative school (which sucks worse than my HS right now) or should I drop out. I really don't care now, considering my life is total shit right now.

I can't seem to get anyone to understand my life, and overall I feel so alone. Hardly any of my classes have my friends in them, and so I end up crying by myself, with no one to comfort me.

I wish for this pain to go away.

• Ugh. I got yelled at once again. First was the counselor, Mrs. Druker. She yelled at me for Drama Class. Said I had to "memorize my lines or fail the class." Yeah. I'll study my ****ing lines when Dad is moaning in pain. Yeah. ****ing studying while my dad is BED BOUND REALLY IS GONNA WORK! Major "**** You" counselor. I hope you ****ing burn in hell.

Tell her she sucks, and she needs to learn to teach better.

Then I was supposed to talk to Mr. Brown, our Dean. I wanted to tell him my Spanish/Psychology teacher was being a ***** (actually I told him she was being mean, but same thing). All he said was: "Mrs. Bosma is the nicest teacher I have seen. Why do you think she got angry at you?" "Cause I was waiting for the bell to ring for lunch and I--" "--Well maybe you shouldn't have gotten up. If you were sitting down, you wouldn't get in trouble, right?" **** YOU MR BROWN! **** YOU! :angry2:

Tell him if you actualy showed respect for your students, you'd actualy get some ****ing respect in return. Learn the ****ing teenager way of thinking you **** head.

I have sugar problems! I need to get lunch ASAP or I start to shake bad and better yet, can't eat because I get an upset stomach!

I cried not once, but three times today. My body is so ****ing tired right now crying. I feel confused. Hell. I got to 3rd period 10 mins before class ended. I stuck in the office and the bathroom trying to calm down. I could feel my heart being encased in ice. I didn't know what to do at all.

Warm your heart then. *points at the bottom of the post*

I called home, back to mom. I wanted her. I wanted her to comfort me. I was so sad. I wanted someone who understood my situation.

The Staff all kiss each other's damn ass. They're the "perfect". I am the "obsolete" person. I'm the reason for my failing grades. Everything I do is my fault.

FILE A LAWSUIT.

I feel like an utter failure. I feel like in Spanish, considering my brain can't seem to process words quick enough.

We had to translate what the teacher said yesterday: "Me gusta la clase de Estudios Sociales, porque me gusta la Historia." I only got "Me gusta la clase de..." even after she repeated it three times. I asked her to repeat it once more, slower, but all she said was: "No. Just move on."

She said: "I know some of you will not get it on the first few tries." Right now, I think I'll never understand Spanish. I can't process it quick enough. I feel like it was Geometry class all over again; I was an idiot in a crowd of geniuses.

As you get older, your brain fails to learn things quicker and with more quallity. Everything that your feeling is normal.

Drama was no different. I was constantly yelled at to be louder on stage and I had to once again rely on a prompter. I guess I'm not ready for anything. I went for Drama for fun, not to be criticized to the point of breaking down. I told blademaster42 that I was going to cut his balls off because he told me to memorize my lines. I said: "You want to lose those set of balls huh?" I walked off and then spat out: "*****."

Kick his ass.

Life right now is not really good for me. I'm so sad right now, and mom doesn't know what to do. Should I be swapped to an alternative school (which sucks worse than my HS right now) or should I drop out. I really don't care now, considering my life is total shit right now.

I can't seem to get anyone to understand my life, and overall I feel so alone. Hardly any of my classes have my friends in them, and so I end up crying by myself, with no one to comfort me.

I wish for this pain to go away.

It can, all you need to do is feel better about yourself. Take pride in what you do, and find what your dreams and goals are.

In the case with your school, GET ANGRY. Anger is good, in a spiritual way. As long as you can fail, you will fail. As long as you can get deafeated by your eninmies, you will get defeated. Get Angry. Warm your heart, turn your defence to an offence, thats one of your weaknesses. Be strong. Like with the School Board, figure out a ways through their words, it takes courage, but once you do, you will feel better about yourself. You'll say 'wow, I actualy did it.' and feel better about yourself. An example is threatening. I'm not talking about bombs, more like a government thing. Threaten to file a lawsuit. That'll get their attetion. But nonetheless, you have to work for yourself to get the things that you want. Like in your sugar thing, it's better to switch Spanish around with P.E. or something, and believe me, it's fun. A shit load better than sitting in a boring class trying, no, failing to compute a language that you don't find interesting in this current place. Just find a crack in the wall, and bomb the ****ing hell out of it. Just look for a way and you'll be fine. For some reason, I've went through this whole life time without any shit like this whatsoever; and if I do, I'll sure as hell know how to get out of it. My mind is a wonderfull thing, I'll be very glad to help you... I'm sure I'm missing something in this wall of text though =/

Wall of Text Copyright (C) of Tywar.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Sorry if anyone's feeling are hurt? **** you, Jason!

• I feel very sorry for you, Shrukan, because you seem to miss the point that they can't give presents to everyone, so of course they wouldn't want to exclude anyone... The thought is what counts the most, anyway. They would have given something to you if they could.

Oh, and isn't it a little early for Christmas O_o

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• This is probably more beneficial to Shrukan than it is anyone. The past few days have been absolute ****ing hell on Earth. I just can't seem to pull myself out of what seems to be an endless, hopeless, lonely, part of my mind. I don't seem to be sane anymore, I can only think of myself as a hopeless, cold-hearted, lying, son of a *****. I lied about having a girlfriend.....I don't know why; But this is just getting to be to much for me. I'm just about ready to punch a damn hole the size of China in my wall.

And to that, I say GOD DAMMIT! WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE ABSOLUTE HELL FOR ME! :angry2:

I'm obviously in a lose-lose situation as far as liking a damned sohpmore goes; I can never do anything right, and everyone ****ing hates me! Why, just why do I ALWAYS get the ****ed up end of the stick! I was about ready to start throwing the word **** around in Gym last period today because it was just absolute hell....

Formerly known as Aronath

[27-12, 19:11] Spiff: It's not snow, it's site dandruff btw

• Woah, what happened in the first place, Aronath? Why do you think earth is hell?

No one hates you, Aronath, your just misunderstood. I getting tired of telling everyone here that they actualy mean something to me. I care for every single one of you, but you just keep going on like your life is complete shit; and I mean your by everyone. Everyone else here has seen the face of hell, the that hell is nothing. Theres starving children in Africa with AIDS, now lets compare your life to theres.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• I care for every single one of you, but you just keep going on like your life is complete shit; and I mean your by everyone. Everyone else here has seen the face of hell, the that hell is nothing. Theres starving children in Africa with AIDS, now lets compare your life to theres.

Ahh yes, someone ought to have brought that up.

While their life is certainly much worse than ours, that does not automatically discredit whatever we're going through.

I am a huge Soldat fan.