• Mhm. Once a kid who has a PS3 played Zelda with my Wii!(puns intended n_n ) He played it for 2 minutes and said it 'hurt his eyes because the graphics were so bad'. He didn't even play the game!! I guess for PS3 owners, graphics ARE everything. Why else would you buy it?

-Linkeh

• the ps3 is way way way over priced for what it is

everyone expected so much more for this

i dont know anyone who owns one

• *crickets chirp on the PS3 defense side*
    Welp, so much for arguments here.

As for the PS3, yea, it's this generation's Virtual Boy or Dreamcast (no offense, Dreamcast rox). I really don't see anything good about it, except for it being shiny.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• I didn't like the PS3's game play.. I do like the 360 and the Wii though...

• I've personally never liked the PS line to begin with. The graphics sucked in the first few generations (compare to Xbox and GCN), and they ONLY had 2 players. Come on, now! I don't want to buy an attachment just to have 4 players! 2 player was... ehem... SOOO Super Nintendo. :P
    As for the price, why couldn't they be more reasonable?? I could buy a laptop or computer with better graphics (and better games) than this.

[/rant]

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Quote from Steelia

I've personally never liked the PS line to begin with. The graphics sucked in the first few generations (compare to Xbox and GCN), and they ONLY had 2 players. Come on, now! I don't want to buy an attachment just to have 4 players! 2 player was... ehem... SOOO Super Nintendo. :P

As for the price, why couldn't they be more reasonable?? I could buy a laptop or computer with better graphics (and better games) than this.
    [/rant]

1) That isn't really a rant.

2) No, you can't buy a computer with better graphics, you can buy a computer that can handle games with better graphics than the PS3. Of course you can. Only if you're willing to shell out approximately $1,200. That's how advanced it would have to be to compare.

Also, that laptop wouldn't have a Blu-ray player, which is another $1000. (Now, of course, it's actually a computer, so it is capable of executing software on a hard drive and etc. but we're comparing consoles here, not computers.)

The price is actually absolutely amazing for what you're getting, it's just that people often overlook what features it has, including you.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Well if you rigged a ps3 it would be a supercomputer, with the graphics and processor it has, too bad all the games out are lame.

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

Well if you rigged a ps3 it would be a supercomputer, with the graphics and processor it has, too bad all the games out are lame.

The games aspect of it is subjective, whereas the specifications of the machine are not. That's my main point here.

I am a huge Soldat fan.