Heights and/or weights

• Pretty self-explanatory. If you aren't comfortable posting your weight due to personal reasons, then just say so - no one's going to force you.

I'm 5'11, 232 pounds. I'm currently on the Weight Watchers diet to get rid of some of my weight. I started it about 1 month ago and I've already lost about 24 pounds, so I'm doing pretty good.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• 5'7"...
    163 lbs? Something like that. Had myself checked about two days ago during a [meeting].

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• I'm precisely 6'0" dunno my weight though going to have to check up on that.

• 6'2" and 209 lbs, the weight isn't exactly as freaky as you would think..That's more or less the weight of people around my height x.x

• Quote from Aronath

6'2" and 209 lbs, the weight isn't exactly as freaky as you would think..That's more or less the weight of people around my height x.x

You're right, actually. The taller you are, the more weight you can put on without people noticing. If a 5'3" person is 170 pounds then they will look fatter than a person that is 6'.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from Twistkill

You're right, actually. The taller you are, the more weight you can put on without people noticing. If a 5'3" person is 170 pounds then they will look fatter than a person that is 6'.

Ironic that you said that at almost my exact weight XD. I am a bit fat, but I don't let it bother me too much. XD. I'm just lazy :P

• I'm lazy too, but I'm planning on doing something about it.... Planning. Not sure how it will turn out.

• iam 6' and i weigh 143 pounds...mostly muscle cuz i play football and i have to run and work out all of the time...but hey Twistkill for some reason i always imagined you as some big buff guy that has a whole bunch of guns for some reason...dont know why...i think its because of your god of war stuff...but thats i little off-topic i guess...

• I don't know my weight but, I'm guessing it's around 180 and my height is 5'6 probably one inch taller

• Quote from zeypher

iam 6' and i weigh 143 pounds...mostly muscle cuz i play football and i have to run and work out all of the time...but hey Twistkill for some reason i always imagined you as some big buff guy that has a whole bunch of guns for some reason...dont know why...i think its because of your god of war stuff...but thats i little off-topic i guess...

Funny thats the way i imgagined.... kinda like Bert from Tremors...

• I'm 6'1" and weigh about 190 lbs. I'm also losing weight w/o even trying.

Banner by Midna the Imp (MtI); utter pwnage, that New Dawn Graphics
    Look close, my three fav shadows ^^
    98% of the Zelda community like the idea of Link and Zelda together. If your one of the 2% who doesn't, copy this on to your sig and LET'S BRING 'EM DOWN!!!