Which Zelda Character Are You?

• lol.

You are Princess Zelda
    You've done it now...you're probably that valley girl that sits in the end of the room because you talk too much. You're kind, caring, loving, everything that has to do with love is your personality...yech...you make me sick.

But... I don't talk that much... :'(

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• You are a Deku Scrub.

Your anthem is probably "I'm Just a Kid" by Simple Plan. You'll probably agree with everything that song has to say. You feel like a small speck of dust in the world. You're rejected for some unnamed reason, and you don't see why. You're nice, friendly, and kind, but nobody likes to be your friend these days...eh, who needs them. Popularity sucks. This is also Wind Waker Makar's result!

• You are a Zora
    You're energetic! You are quite the outgoing person. Sports and music probably are your two favorite things. There's always some kids in the world that will give you stress, but you don't care. They can't harm you. This is also Wind Waker Link's result!

Works for me

East side love is living on the west end.

In Soumasian: M?verik Ari?n

• This time I answered anything Avinash would say:

You are Skull Kid
    Evil and harsh...you might of been a nicer person a while back, but that was then. You don't give many a chance and you have few friends. But who needs them? Right...? Right??

Avinash : Exactly What I would say....

• You are a Goron
    You're a strong person. Everyone has downsides, though...and you're probably a food fan. Overall, you're pretty nice when you can be...but only to the people who deserve it!

Wow, that fits me prity well...

• I got Skull Kid, Then when I retook it, I got a Treasure Chest.

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• You are Link
    So you're the brave, heroic one. The world's going to be destroyed by an evil power? You're there on the job. You always fulfill the tasks others want you to accomplish. Good job.

I got link!

• I'm Tingle.

You are Tingle.
    You are an annoying adult who thinks he's a fairy. You have no special abilities and you think the spell "Tingle-Tingle, Kooloo-Limpah!" actually does something. You're an overall greedy person, and a good map drawer.

Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me.

• I'm Tingle.

You are Tingle.
    You are an annoying adult who thinks he's a fairy. You have no special abilities and you think the spell "Tingle-Tingle, Kooloo-Limpah!" actually does something. You're an overall greedy person, and a good map drawer.

God Of Zelda's quote was correct after all.:P

• You are a Zora
    You're energetic! You are quite the outgoing person. Sports and music probably are your two favorite things. There's always some kids in the world that will give you stress, but you don't care. They can't harm you. This is also Wind Waker Link's result!

1038 other people got this result!
    This quiz has been taken 18419 times.
    10% of people had this result.

Hell yeah! The only thing I differ from, is sports and music arent my best placings... I'm kinda okay with music I guess... The most important things in my life are friends... *coughMidna;)cough* and family ^^

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Meh. Mine keeps sending me an error. :/

Edit: I'm Zelda! :D
    "You've done it now...you're probably that valley girl that sits in the end of the room because you talk too much. You're kind, caring, loving, everything that has to do with love is your personality...yech...you make me sick."

But I make people sick. :[

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• You are Link
    So you're the brave, heroic one. The world's going to be destroyed by an evil power? You're there on the job. You always fulfill the tasks others want you to accomplish. Good job.

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Yayz!

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• You are a Deku Scrub
    Your anthem is probably "I'm Just a Kid" by Simple Plan. You'll probably agree with everything that song has to say. You feel like a small speck of dust in the world. You're rejected for some unnamed reason, and you don't see why. You're nice, friendly, and kind, but nobody likes to be your friend these days...eh, who needs them. Popularity sucks. This is also Wind Waker Makar's result!

1422 other people got this result!
    This quiz has been taken 18439 times.
    13% of people had this result.

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.