1. Apple (0) 0%
    2. Dell (0) 0%
    3. HP (0) 0%
    4. Packard Bell (0) 0%
    5. Panasonic (0) 0%
    6. Samung (0) 0%
    7. Sony (0) 0%
    8. Other (Sharp, Hitachi, Toshiba etc) (0) 0%

I currently have an oldish Packard Bell but i'm looking to get something more modern and fancy looking, maybe a HP or Dell. I guess there too expensive for me at the moment but when I can save up enough, maybe i'll consider getting a more up-to-date computer.

• Ive got a HP

had it for well over 2 years now

never really had any problems with it

• Compaq Presario SR1720NX. Compaq is made by Hewlett Packard. I've had it for 2 years and I've only had one major problem with it, causing me to clean it out in the Spring, but it was for the better anyways. I'm not playing high-resolution, cutting-edge games on it, so my system specifications are pretty mid-low range, but I'm happy with what I have. A better graphics card and some more RAM would help, though. ^_^

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from mortuaries

Ive got a HP

had it for well over 2 years now

never really had any problems with it

Same here, there pretty dependable.

• Two laptops here, and an older computer (mine -_- ), but the one I use more frequently for online purposes [such as right now] is made by Dell. Very fast, compared to the other two.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• I goot Apple. Fast and reliable. I like mine.

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• OH! and I also have a Windows XP computer.

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• In fact, I personally own a Fujitsu Siemens.
    17 inch screen, pretty sweet.

• Quote from Dark

OH! and I also have a Windows XP computer.

Dont we all? Well i guess some have Vista, but Xp is better.

• I have a Dell Laptop...
    And a custom built PC, which i threw together myself.
    PC runs XP pro SP2.
    Laptop runs XP home SP2, OSX, and Ubuntu Studio.

Don't use IE. Use Firefox or Safari.
    Safari is the fastest browser for windows...
    Its still being ported from Mac to Windows, so not all features are functional, but roughly 95% of them are :D

• Really!? I'll check into that, but I'll probably stick with Firefox. And you built your computer yourself?

• Quote from Oni Lunk

And a custom built PC, which i threw together myself.

Did you really put it together yourself literally, as in you bought all of the parts and physically created it, or did you like get someone to do it but you chose out the parts?

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• I would like to do that, however, I'm not skillful with my hands, and i fear i would ruin it.