The Worst Game You've Ever Played!

• This should be worth a chuckle or two, what is in your opinion, without the doubt the worst game you've ever had the misfortune to ever play? It's a steep question but I bet everyone has an answer, whether you thought it was too bloody difficult or just because it was plain awful, what ever reasonable reason you can, here its welcome so share you frustation on gaming's lowest lows for you.

• Superman 64 was easily the WORST game I ever played. The game was so clunky with the controls, with the addition of the worst N64 graphics I've ever seen, it was almost unplayable.

Plus, it made Superman out of character. I mean, he's freakin' Superman, he's not supposed to die from some guy with a pistol coming from around the corner.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• Quote from Muigi

Superman 64 was easily the WORST game I ever played. The game was so clunky with the controls, with the addition of the worst N64 graphics I've ever seen, it was almost unplayable.

Plus, it made Superman out of character. I mean, he's freakin' Superman, he's not supposed to die from some guy with a pistol coming from around the corner.

Same here, although burning the cartridge was fun.

I'm not insane, at least that's what the voices in my head tell me...

• Quote from Muigi

Superman 64 was easily the WORST game I ever played. The game was so clunky with the controls, with the addition of the worst N64 graphics I've ever seen, it was almost unplayable.

Ditto, All you did was fly through hoops, Seriously, It was horrible.

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• It's most likely Runescape. If you want a game with terrible graphics, horrendously boring gameplay, and weak or no sound, then this if the game for you. Its only possible hope of being even somewhat decent is the fact that it is free, but there are far better free games out there...

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• What was the worst game I've played? Well, I'd seriously like to forget I ever owned...brace yourself for heresy...Twilight Princess. Yes, shocking, I know, but I never could find it fun; it was always boring to me. Another game I don't really like that I own is Bubsy II...it's not quite the level of some other peoples nominations, but it had terrible music, quite a few cheap deaths, and is generally in every way inferior to Mario and Sonic (or at least, the old Sonic...why, Sonic, why?). I'm embarrassed to say I used to like that game, before I realized what the definition of "good game" was and saw Bubsy did not fit that definition.

I'm probably going to get shot for saying I didn't much like TP now, so *flees*.

Banner by Midna the Imp (MtI); utter pwnage, that New Dawn Graphics
    Look close, my three fav shadows ^^
    98% of the Zelda community like the idea of Link and Zelda together. If your one of the 2% who doesn't, copy this on to your sig and LET'S BRING 'EM DOWN!!!

• Quote from Desquode

That's an easy one! Bleh, Sonic Heros. That is just about the worst game I have ever played. >:( Bleh. :P

That wasn't as bad as the terrible Shadow the Hedgehog.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• Quote from Muigi

Same, i could never go through all the loops in the beginning, and once i got past it, i could never get the cars from hitting the civilains... man i hated that game.

• Brace yourself. The First Zelda.

All you do in it is go around swiping the same enemies and then die. It is annoying. I know I'm gonna suffer the wrath of somebody here so...*runs aways*

• Quote from Prince_Zora

Brace yourself. The First Zelda.

All you do in it is go around swiping the same enemies and then die. It is annoying. I know I'm gonna suffer the wrath of somebody here so...*runs aways*

Actually i didn't like it much either.

• Quote from Prince_Zora

Brace yourself. The First Zelda.

Dude. LOZ was 8 Bit. And dude. You still slash the same monsters, get killed, in any other Zelda.

• The worst game I've ever played..I would have to give that title to Final Fantasy 2. You just travel around and practically get molested trying to get where you need to go by weird monsters..