What programming languages do you know?

• Java is a pain in the ass, along with CSS, HTML was a piece of cake though, Still wanna learn PERL ,Python, Crytography, C,C++, and some others.

• Java is a little nice imo.lol...
    C and C++ start of easy....but it gets difficult fast :S because of the syntax...
    Pascal, though VERY old..is actually a very nice language :)
    I learned prgramming using this...You have to do everything yourself, but its definitely more english like than C and C++..

HTML was a breeze :P

• I know some C and a little bit of C++, I'm going to learn some more of it though.

:ocarina:This is all you get till I find the signature I had before...:ocarina:

• I have quite an expanded knowledge of CSS and HTML. I know a small bit of C++, and some Javascript.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Very little oh HTML. I tried to learn so I can do a few things, but it waas disastrous.

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• ^ It takes quite a bit of time to learn a programming language. It took me a while to learn CSS. In my opinion, HTML is actually the easier one, but it's different for others. The codes and where to place everything can get confusing.

• I know C++, Java, CSS, HTML, and XML. Actualy, I only know a little of C++, but all og the others I understand very well.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Well PHP is my favorite language, you can do some really cool stuff with it.

This is a basic addition calculator (You add 2 values together), which I just coded in this reply box :P

Anyway, PHP allows you to have dynamic content on a webpage instead of just static content, you can have

Which means that could simply be your index, all your content could be defined in content.php

Meaning on index.php you place index.php?page=test in the URL and it will load what you defined for Test, "This is the Test Page!" In the page.