Which fragment of the Triforce is the best?

• Which fragment of the Triforce is the best? 0

1. Power (0) 0%
    2. Wisdom (0) 0%
    3. Courage (0) 0%
    4. All (0) 0%

Since Prince Zora told me on MSN that Wisdom us the best, I decided to make a topic on it here.

I say all is needed for:

Courage is not as strong as wisdom. Wisdom is not as strong as power. Power is not as strong as courage.

One piece cannot be alone.

• Those three parts are the a piece of one thing, the Triforce.
    I wouldn't even dare to consider them seperately.
    Every piece has its weaknesses. Basically, there's no point in this thread at all.

• Quote from Timothy

Those three parts are the a piece of one thing, the Triforce.
    I wouldn't even dare to consider them seperately.
    Every piece has its weaknesses. Basically, there's no point in this thread at all.

See, this is what happens when you take something in a video game too literally.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from Maverick Aurion

All is the right answer, but I voted power just because Ganon kicks ass with it

actually he just gets his ass kicked... thats about it.

• Poor Courage... No votes. :(

I'd have to say all of them are best, because they are equally divided... but if one is teamed against (such as Wisdom and Courage vs. Power), obviously the stand-alone one will fall. I don't care how much Wisdom you have, how Courageous you are, or how Powerful you seem, you'll fall when teamed up against. We've all seen it with Ganon/dorf time and again.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Yeah, great he kicks ass for seven years WHILE the hero is asleep... Yep some real pwning power there.

• This topic deserves a bump.

Well, I feel like I actualy don't belong in any of these catagories. I sometimes feel more courage, then powerful, then wise, with every varring day, so I, for one, would pefer all of them. Besides, its better when they all act as on >=D

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Wisdom is the best. You see, with intelligence comes strategy to defeat power. And courage... just means that they're so predicatble you can assume they'll do the bravest thing in every situation, making them so easy to defeat.

You think you can simply SMASH the grand general of an army who's weak? No, because he strategizes to defend himself with his troops -.-

You think doing anything will work? You'll just attack even if you have 1 HP left! You'll die.

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• Power... with incredible migth of power you could unlease a wrath on everyone and make them suffer.

Wisdom & Courage... you'd have enough courage to take on what ever needs to be done without hesitation and prevail...

(>_< stupid spelling sucks)

• Wisdom. Wisdom always overpowers power in the end. You have to have wisdom to truly master anything. Brute force doesn't always prevail.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• I said courage. "With courage comes wisdom, and with wisdom comes power."

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.