• Navi wasn't as annoying as everyone made it seem, in fact she was quite helpful for the beginners, Midna lost my vote when she was using link, and then when she left him in the burning building. At least i know that Navi wouldn't try to kill me in my sleep.

And the: "OH BUT MIDNA LOVED LINK AT THE END!" wont work either, i dont care.

• Midna more. After playing Ocarina of Time about 15 times, Navi gets annoying. "Hey. These vines give the wall a rough surface! Maybe you can climb it?" GOD! For the 15th time I know!!! Midna however was as annoying, and I liked her personality more than Navi.

• I liked Midna far more than Navi, for the main reason she was more of a chariter. Navi gave more advice, but was annoying as hell. While Midna kept to herself alittle more, wich for me, was a good thing. I just found her more likeable than Navi.

• Plus if you played twilight princess 30 times Midna would be annoying.

• Quote from Twistkill

I think you would get annoyed with any character even if you played any game thirty times through.

On a game, i can watch Anime thirty times and not get annoyed, but your right....

• Minda,I don't know why but I like how she abused link at the beggining.Then liked him at the end.Navy was a puny little white blob.Would she be able to rescue you if you were in chains?No.Navi was pissed me off to know end.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Jesus, what the hell is wrong with Navi?! LOOK! HEY! LISTEN! THIS NEVER BOTHERED ME! HELLO?! WATCH OUT! WHAT WOULD SAIRA SAY?! SHE WOULD SAY 'HELLO?!' See, thats annoying, HELLO? I dont get yall. Navi never was annoying.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Quote from Tywar

Jesus, what the hell is wrong with Navi?! LOOK! HEY! LISTEN! THIS NEVER BOTHERED ME! HELLO?! WATCH OUT! WHAT WOULD SAIRA SAY?! SHE WOULD SAY 'HELLO?!' See, thats annoying, HELLO? I dont get yall. Navi never was annoying.

This is sparking flames again. I tell you, that is annoying when someone is saying Hello and listen all the time, like Navi. Yawning and gibberish (which for love of us could have been some sort of Japanese language) is a lot better, since it doesn't cut one of my nerves and make me go insane.

• Tatl was much better. she talked less, gave more info and i didn't even have to pay her. why is it that they always made it girl fairies? i mean, if there wasn't any guy faries then why even give them a gender?

(that's why it's great to have an actionreplay at times.
    beating OOT on the gamecube for a multiple time?
    turn 'shut up navi!' on!)

I am but a mask that will take over your physical being when you wear me... <br />Happy Masks Salesman, why must you keep me in your backpack!?

• Navi ftw tyvm

Midna may have a little character... but Navi's just too cute T_T and blue is my favorite color ^^ XD

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• Midna, Atleast Midna wouldn't scream your head off when you didn't want to talk to her....

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

Okay, first off, I think this is my first time posting in a Zelda related topic since I've been unbanned.

Second...uncomparable. Navi was less a character and more of a gameplay helper. Midna was far more for the story than lots of other crap in TP. If you must compare them, then fine, I'll choose Navi.

Why? Well, Navi helped you. The whole hey listen thing never bothered me. Nor did Midna's jibberish. Though I have to admit, if you do play either game for a loooooong while at once time, both things do get annoying.

Navi knew her stuff. OoT was my first Zelda game, and not to mention the first 3D game, so Navi was even good to veteran Zelda players and new players alike. With the 3D comes new stuff never in the 2D. Like Z targeting and stuff. That, let's face it, if you played either 3D or Zelda for the first time with OoT, you would've had a much rougher time without Navi. And a lot of what she taught held through in later games. Basically a 3D Zelda tutorial, and someone you could always count on.

Midna. Mmm. She was annoying in the beginning. After her change of heart after you-know-who (spoilers, whatever) dies, she is a lot better. But the whole relationship thing between the two can go rot in a sack. First of all, it happened when she was still an imp. Blech. And even when she returned back to her true form. It's like, they are both two seperate species, Hylian and Twili, if you played the game. To me, a human-like person loving an Imp is like beastiality. I liked the whole relationship between Link and Ilia a far lot more than Link and Midna. And as stated, the beginning, before her change of heart, she was just, to put it bluntly, a bee eye tee see aych. And she easily used Link. Excluding her first personality and the whole relationship thing, she was a good plotline character.

Not much else I can say.