• Played it once or twice completely through, but I could have sworn my siblings have played it a dozen times each... There's just something about vacuuming up ghosts that makes it addictive. And, of course, you could say I've played it a dozen times or more as well... as they always turn to me when they need assistance on the Big Bosses. Ehh.

But still, a good game. Takes a little while to get into it, but still very good.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Played it many times. Never owned, never have beaten. Not sure if I ever will. It's a pretty shweet game. Fails when compared to Sunshine, however. But it's nice that Luigi got his own game.

By the way, anyone hear they're making another Luigi game, possible sequel to this one, for Wii?

• I really didn't like it all that much,but I still beat it.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Quote from TriforceMaster3000

Played it many times. Never owned, never have beaten. Not sure if I ever will. It's a pretty shweet game. Fails when compared to Sunshine, however. But it's nice that Luigi got his own game.

By the way, anyone hear they're making another Luigi game, possible sequel to this one, for Wii?

I heard something of the sort... It was a long while back, though, and I can't remember the exact details. But yes, I've heard of a supposed sequel for the Wii.
    Guess we'll see sooner or later.

I can't remember if in this game I caught all the Boo's or not... I remember being one short, but I can't remember if I got it or not...

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• I quite enjoyed Luigi's Mansion on my first couple of playthrough's, very enjoyable and certainly took a different, unique approach to the series which is always welcome in gaming. It surprised me how riveting it was on my first time playing, capturing all those Portrait Ghosts, each with all a different strategy to doing so. Then of course it was the exploration aspect, where you feel there were secrets simply hidden everywhere and that most of the rooms were very richly detailed. Luigi's expressions and mannerisms also played there own unique role in driving the whole atmosphere of the game itself. Throughly enjoyable I find, but I guess many had issues with it becoming repetitive which I think is a fair criticism to be honest. I enjoyed it, but probably not as much as Sunshine.

Stewie TAwsum Quotes (only sum of them)

Whatever helps you sleep at night, bitch.

You know, I rather like this God fellow. Very theatrical, you know.
    Pestilence here, a plague there. Omnipotence ... gotta get me some of that.

God, all this work keeping people from having sex, now i know how the Catholic church feels!

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?