Favorite Zelda Couple

• What Zelda Couple do you favor the most? 0

1. LinkxZelda (0) 0%
    2. LinkxMalon (0) 0%
    3. LinkxRuto (0) 0%
    4. LinkxIllia (0) 0%
    5. LinkxMidna (0) 0%
    6. Linkxother... (0) 0%

LinkxZelda, I mean why would he go on long adventures many times just because hes a good guy, there has to be another reason behind this, you know?

• There should be a LinkxMidna part up there... ;)

But, I suppose I'd go with LinkxZelda. I fear change... o_o

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• oosp I knew I was missing something...T_T I'll add it, though I wouldn't support it at all.

LinkxZelda, I mean why would he go on long adventures many times just because hes a good guy, there has to be another reason behind this, you know?

The triforce of courage would also be involved for saving zelda O.o

I think link and Malon would be my option.

Formerly known as Spiff

• Quote from Vaati

Link X midna. They're a cute couple.

He shows it often. and the whole ending part with midna's final words.

Except for the fact that shes an Imp.

• Well i knew that, but everyone on the MFF has a Imp fetish so i was just thinking... Everyone seems to like the Imp Form better.

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

Well i knew that, but everyone on the MFF has a Imp fetish so i was just thinking... Everyone seems to like the Imp Form better.

Heh. Well, this can be directed at both forms, so... Yehh. Good chance this poll means... not her Imp form, though. Just a hunch.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• LinkxMidna. Those two belong together. There's just...so much chemistry shown in the more dramatic scenes of the game, you just have to see this situation working.

As for LinkxZelda, ehh, frankly, this pairing strikes me as a bit too much like those B-romance novels you buy at the drugstore for a dime a dozen. It's just...ugh. Well, I guess it's not so bad in Ocarina of Time, or The Wind Waker, where Link had quite a bit of interaction with Zelda, even if he didn't know it at the time (waves hi to Sheik and Tetra), but in TP, Link sees Zelda, what, three times during the game? And all of those times are pretty brief. And Midna's there most of those times anyway. I rest my case.

I'll say, I'm also starting to like the idea of MexVeran. One day, I will marry that sexy twili witch.

Banner by Midna the Imp (MtI); utter pwnage, that New Dawn Graphics
    Look close, my three fav shadows ^^
    98% of the Zelda community like the idea of Link and Zelda together. If your one of the 2% who doesn't, copy this on to your sig and LET'S BRING 'EM DOWN!!!

• Quote from spiff

There is no proof that veran is twili.

Well, yeah, but...*runs*

*comes back* There's also no proof that LinkxMidna is canon, either. It's just a theory ;)!
    Aaaaanyway, I also happen to think RalphxNayru is a cute couple <3! Everytime I play Ages and see Ralph run off, yelling Nayru's name, I just smile to myself, and say, "He so totally likes Nayru!" There's something about this, that just makes me think they are actually the cutest couple in the series.

Banner by Midna the Imp (MtI); utter pwnage, that New Dawn Graphics
    Look close, my three fav shadows ^^
    98% of the Zelda community like the idea of Link and Zelda together. If your one of the 2% who doesn't, copy this on to your sig and LET'S BRING 'EM DOWN!!!