Goodbye/I'm back thread

• Quote from Shrukan

They wouldn't join a Zelda site. Raziel doesn't care for it... And I think they like Island better on TC........

I said I wouldn't join a Zelda site, because I've hardly played any of the games, so I always thought I wouldn't fit in, and I'm not a geeky Zelda fanatic person. Guess what? I'm an Administrator on here, Super Moderator on Zelda Dimension, and Administrator on Zelda Nexus. Quite ironic, isn't it? I'm here for the members, which is more important anyways. Those guys should be here, too.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from TriforceMaster3000

Not really. It's a few clicks. And as Steelia said, it's not like it happens 24/7. I don't see how that is annoying or boring. Well, yes, it's boring, but you do these things when you're staff at a forum. But annoying, not really.

And I am apart of the staff... just not here >.> would be uber though.

Yeah, Shrukan. I got pissed at Hylian shield, I wish I could bring it down. I dont feel myself either, I press on though... I guess thats why I got another infraction at ZU o.o It was for general stupidity, fighting agianst Musical Zombie(rumor has it hes anonymous) so... yeah... >.>

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Quote from Tywar

And I am apart of the staff... just not here >.> would be uber though.

Yeah, Shrukan. I got pissed at Hylian shield, I wish I could bring it down. I dont feel myself either, I press on though... I guess thats why I got another infraction at ZU o.o It was for general stupidity, fighting agianst Musical Zombie(rumor has it hes anonymous) so... yeah... >.>

EVERYONE's anonymous to you, Tywar... XD
    Kidding, kidding...

But, ehh, on a serious note, can we please keep this on the going away/coming back thread, please? Thanks. :) ~

I should be returning home Friday afternoon... I'll be leaving here tomorrow afternoon. So, it sounds reasonable enough. Hopefully plans don't change again... It's starting to become a bit frustrating. X_x

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• I'm back on ZT. Well, I won't be as active as I was initially, but I'll post here and there.
    Somewhat like TM.

• I'm back, after about... 37 years. XD

But really, back after the forum's revival. :)

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• I don't know what I'm going to but I'm probably going to leave for awhile. Like ANYONE cares... Whatever. Twistkill, Mythical, or TTH will do everything. I need a break or something because many of you damn members piss me off right now.

Oh and I'll quote a certain someone before I go:

Quote from Timothy

Goodbye.

^ Like you give a damn!

• Well im probably one of the certain members+Chewy....
    Well, Sorry!
    But you are overreacting!

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Well everyone, I'm said to say that I'll be leaveing for a short while. I'm not mad or anything! I's just my grades in school are...uh....awful. Two F's already. <.< >.>

I'll be back as soon as they are brought up! Keep my parody alive for me, okay? :wwlink: