The NEW Zelda Nexus!

• Ok, i own the forums now. ^_^
    it's a nice little site and a relaxing enviorment (WE GOT VB!) XD

LINK REMOVED

So,, Yeah. Please Join.

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Uhm did zelda nexus go poof?I can't get to it anymore

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• No, I had some downtime for it. Upldoading a bunch of images. Should be fine now. ;)

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• BeauG just said he's heading toward ZN.As soon as you read this get ready to go to ZN and clean up spam.I hate not being able to do anything about this when there is nobody else there.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Yes he is.ZN is officially fucked.BeauG gigauploaded it.It keeps going down.

• wow, i did not expect to see that first thing in the morning hahah
    sorry dude but im going to have to remove the link and lock topic due to whats on that site
    if you fix your site or make another one feel free to re post