• Talk about WWE here, including ECW. Talk about wrestler's, previews, and other misc things about wrestling. Your thoughts, suggestions, and plain anger that some wrestler didn't win.

Well on Smackdown tonight, Batista will fight Finley before heading to Summer Slam and Khali. MVP will fight Matt Hardy in a Basketball one-on-one match. And McMahon is still looking for his bastard son.

Will Undertaker send another mind-game message to Mark Henry?

Discuss!

• I stopped watching wrestling a long time ago... though I still root for the Undertaker, as he's an old favorite.

Stone Cold Steve Austin was always my favorite. Not sure if he's still in it, though.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• I stopped watching wrestling a long time ago... though I still root for the Undertaker, as he's an old favorite.

Stone Cold Steve Austin was always my favorite. Not sure if he's still in it, though.

Not in much, but at least its good to see another Undertaker Fan. I'm more into watching Smackdown, since personally, Raw does'nt have much on it besides John Cena, while Smackdown has Undertaker, Batista, Rey Mysterio for the crowd favorites, and Khali, Mark Henry, and a few others for the crowd's less favorite.

Smackdown personally has a better line up and ideas than Raw, since they have a good manager, while Raw has a temp manager, William Regal.

• I don't really watch it anymore.It got boring if you know what I mean.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Well...

I realized that virtually all of the championships and matches were either staged or at least practiced beforehand, with a few exceptions being stuff like the injuries. In today's world, however, those could be faked as well. They're doing it for the praise from the fans and the money, not because they're actually wrestling. My dad used to work as a janitor in a wrestling ring, and he overheard all of the practicing for the matches. They even setup who would win and what moves each person would do.

When I used to watch it, some of the matches seemed far away from each other due to the fact that there would be a lot of smack talk and threatening between shows, "unexpected" matches like Undertaker versus a small gang of chinese paraplegic midgets, or some of the matches seemed uneventfully slow or took forever to get through because of some of the moves off of the turnbuckle or pins. Also, all of the wrestlers are unnecessarily sweaty when they enter the ring... half of that stuff is grease.

In addition, the person who was on the ground somehow manages to stay still for 30 seconds while his impending doom climbs up a pole and throws himself down on him. Or, he stays still just up until the person jumps - and then moves out of the way JUST IN TIME... that's completely believable. Plus, all wrestlers seem to get tired after running with theirs arms outstreched to one another in attempt for clotheslining (they either don't see it coming or they dodge out of the way in a valiant display of heroicness) smacking each other's heads, sometimes 5 second in between each one.

If you are a fan of wrestling then you are simply fans to men who like to spend their time pretending to be athletes. Sorry if I sound so blunt.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• SummerSlam is on tonight. I'm watching this on PPV at the moment; so heres the results thus far. I'll re update it at the end of SummerSlam.

EDIT: All matches are in now.

Kane def. Finlay
    Umaga def. Mr Kennedy & Carlito to retain the Intercontinental Championship.
    Beth Phoenix wins Diva's Battle Royal
    Rey Mysterio def. Chavo Gurrero
    John Morrison def. CM Punk to retain the ECW World Heavyweight Championship.
    Triple H def. King Booker
    The Great Khali def. Batista via Disqualification to retain the World Heavyweight Championship.
    John Cena def. Randy Orton to retain the WWE Championship.