IGN does not keep promises.

• I have been a follower of a game coming out this fall for the Wii -- Godzilla: Unleashed.
    What does IGN have to do with this? Simple: They supply monster bios for us Godzilla fans, and it keeps us quiet for three weeks till we get some more.
    But, as you can probably guess, we haven't gotten those PROMISED updates.

Here's a little something I sent to them in my spare time:

I'm not normally one for ranting... but when something I enjoy has been seemingly overlooked, I WILL speak up on the matter.
    It's sad, really. For the record, they were given the monster bio information at the beginning of THIS WEEK, and some Atari guys came in and PROMISED that there would be an update from IGN THAT SAME WEEK.

Sad. Very sad. :(

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• You can't trust IGN at all unless it's for a game guide. Updates on those sort of things. IGN is bad. I actually found a faulty game guide for Twilight Princess and they promised they'd fix it but I've been waiting a month or so which has allowed me enough time to beat it myself. IGN doesn't ever keep a promise.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Eh, I barely go to IGN anymore, but this is interesting, as IGN usually updates whenever any game gets an update. Hm....

Some of the members speculate that it could be more "personal" reasons in IGN, which I think is bull. You get payed for this stuff, and its your job to do these updates, whether you're in a good mood or not.

Aye... I really don't know what's going on. We still haven't received any information.

Ah... and thanks for the comment, MA. :)

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.