Need help deciding....

• What should I do? 0

1. Buy a new Wii! (0) 0%
    2. Find a repairman! (0) 0%

I need to know whether to go ahead and purchase a new Wii console, or find a different alternative to fix my Wii's sync button.

You see, one day, I tripped on my Wii, which made the button become stuck pushed in. I tried getting it out, which led to no avail, as it just went right back in when I pushed the button. Hell, it didn't even feel like I pushed the button.

So anyways, now I ask the members of Eternal Hyrule, should I go out and purchase a $250 console yet again, or try to find a repairman who can fix it for me?

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• How did you...? Err, nevermind, heh.

I'd recommend a repairman. Buying another Wii should be a last resort, in my opinion... But, if it comes down to it, so be it. (Luckily, the Wii is the cheapest of the three current consoles.)

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Buy a new one (unless you have tons of vc games). Most repairmen aren't cheap.

I have three. Starfox 64, Mario Kart 64, and Super Metroid.

I think I can live without them if I decide to buy a new one.

Quote from The Shoutbox

• They should really make a vc transfer system -_-. Just check the price. If it's over 150$ I would get a new one. (new warranty new controller and nunchuck, new wii)

Actually, you can move VC games and channels (I think?) onto an SD Card and save them that way. It's very similar to a memory card, from what I've heard...
    But, even if he does lose them by buying another Wii, he can redownload them for free, since he's bought them already.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Actually, you can move VC games and channels (I think?) onto an SD Card and save them that way. It's very similar to a memory card, from what I've heard...
    But, even if he does lose them by buying another Wii, he can redownload them for free, since he's bought them already.

Yea, but it doesn't let me put the channels on a new Wii. -.-

Quote from The Shoutbox

• I'd use a new Wii as myast option, I say you go find a repairman first, See if it's cheaper.....If he can't fix it, Or it costs too much, Get a new Wii.

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png