My anger...has lost control

• I?m sure you all have seen me in my angered state. How I put my membership in danger of ban. How I cuss, and scream, and refuse to listen to anyone. Well?believe it or not, you guys are only seeing the puppy of my anger.

The true beast within me has not been awakened. But due to past events, TL leaveing, and all this other stuff, is awakening that beast within me faster than I can stop it. My anger has lost control, I nearly severely hurt Ben with a pencil.

I want peace from me?I want this awful anger gone?

Quote from Me

The wolf within me, Ben, will get me banned, sent to ISS, or dead. If I lose my anger, who knows what would happen?

Guys, I?m more serious than Bush was about bringing our troops home. Going off may lead to less respect to me, and I don?t like that. Look what happened to Ben. If anyone knows how I can calm down, please tell me.

That count to 10, punch a pillow, none of that works. My Naruto fighting game helps barely, so please, will you help me keep my anger down? Cuz if I don't, theres a good chance I'll get myself banned on all the forums I'm a part of...

• Twilight Link isn't going to leave, and another thing Midna, he left because he wanted a job. No one really pissed him off. He wanted to whine and complain that he wanted his old job back. So he got it back.

I'm sorry Midna, but if you get mad at me or anyone else here because of Twilight Link wanted to cry and piss his diaper to get back a job, then you really don't have a clue on him. :/

Just calm down, rest in bed, and the sort. All I can give.

• I have a very high temper. I slamed my brother's face into a tree once and knocked his teeth out :/

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• I bring not friends into this. They are not the cause if this anger… HE is…I have done everything in my power to please him…but nothing wins. No its not CC…remember that.

If any of you have noticed, my sigs are looking less and less worked on…and that my sign of stress or anger,

• Growing up's a part of life. We deal with many things so that we may be shaped into stronger people in the future. What you're going through... may be one of those occasional tests, where it puts you on the line, possibly physically, mentally and/or emotionally. Depends on the situation, of course.

We all have anger to deal with. Just a second ago, my dad pissed the living hell out of me because he got upset that I wouldn't open a ****ing email, because I thought it didn't work. So I clicked the wrong one, big deal, no need to be such a... *coughs* In any case, what I would recommend is sleeping. Normally that works for me. Or, talking with some online buddies, finding another activity to do online (such as viewing other sites that you like... shoot, this reminds me of something I need to do, heh), or just escaping the computer altogether.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Nobody likes it when I'm angry. :/ I don't like it when others are angry either.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Off topic: Beta is actually between alpha and capa.

On topic: People that went to Zelda Legacy. You know how pissed I get. :/

• O.O So? I kicked 3 punched three holes in our wall once becasue I was angry.

• Have you ever clenched your fists, shake violently, and let out a low "GRR" as if you were constipated? That always vents my anger.

*is looked at awkward*

>_>

Whaaat??

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Why don't you try something that makes you smile or laugh? Whenever I get mad, I just think of some silly joke or something I heard that day and that always calms me down. >>

(This is coming from a guy who rammed his head into a wall out of anger)

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• I....I'm sorry, Midna, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings...I just hated not being a mod for this site anymore...Look at some WW pics, That always helps you ;)

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Gah, don't let stuff like that get to your head.
    A friend of mine I knew back in High School said (I think during my Freshman year) that I would be that guy whom would pull out a machine gun and shoot the whole damn school down before my years were over.
    ...Did it happen? Nope. :)

...I have some pretty deranged friends, yes. >_>

Quote from Muigi