• What Halloween costumes are you gonna wear?

I'm gonna go as Avinash:

- Cloak
    - decayed left arm (yes I can actually get that :P)
    - a black sword (most likely plastic XD)
    - Dragon wings and tail

This is gonna be awesome XD

• I was the grim reaper for two years, Vaati. But the second year I skateboarded around. Too bad I have no coordination...

I was Link two years ago. Homemade costume and hat with a cheap plastic sword. And Midna, I was an ANBU member last year. It was a homemade costume, too. :]

But I don't know what I'll be this year. Any ideas, anyone?

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• I was the grim reaper for two years, Vaati. But the second year I skateboarded around. Too bad I have no coordination...

I was Link two years ago. Homemade costume and hat with a cheap plastic sword. And Midna, I was an ANBU member last year. It was a homemade costume, too. :]

But I don't know what I'll be this year. Any ideas, anyone?

Mary... from the Bible. That way you can wear Bible era clothes and carry around a fake baby Jesus purely for comedic effect.

Haha, I love how ironic this is, considering Halloween is almost a satanic holiday...

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Meh. I don't celebrate Halloween anymore.
    If I were to go, though, I don't know whom I would be.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• If I knew where I could get the stuff I'd gladly be Marth. XD No, not Roy. (even though my personality fits Roy better) I wanna be Marth. That wouldn't be too easy for me though... Yeah I'm sure it would be fairly easy to find a full costume on the internet, but We don't usualy order our halloween costumes. So yes, that means they're homemade, and yes, that also means they look pretty cheap looking. XD

• Someone should make a Darkrai Costume. XD

Oh snap, that would be too cool... I would seriously go if I had one of those.

"Give me all your candy, or I will give you... NIGHTMARES." XP

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• No, No, NO! Go as Avinash! XD

Me? I.....Uh............Dunno what'd I'd be.........

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• I wish I could dress up like Darkrai. Maybe I should ask her to make me a costume for that and I'll take a photo of it.

You got me worried that you werent gonna be Avinash, btw, Shrukan, TAKE SOME PICS!

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png