Staff needed for Mario's Playground

• I need 2 content writers, 1 graphics artist, 2 mods (one global and one normal) for Mario's Playground. http://nintendo.zeldatemple.net

Content Writer requirements:

- English 9 or higher skills.
    - Must know extensive about several sections of the games (RPG, Platform, etc).

Graphics Artist:

Edit: FILLED by musical.zombie.

Mods:

- I'll see how well you do.

Section Mod filled by Twilight Link.

Please I really need some help.

• I am always up for the moderator position, but I currently have enough to handle... and I know that you don't like the way I handle things if they are not done your way, so I'll stay out of this for now, I suppose. Good luck with the forum.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• I am always up for the moderator position, but I currently have enough to handle... and I know that you don't like the way I handle things if they are not done your way, so I'll stay out of this for now, I suppose. Good luck with the forum.

I understand you being busy and have a lot to work with.... but...

Dude I told you I am sorry about the second thing, didn't I? >.>;;

• I can be the Content Writer. You already know what I can do for writing and whatnot... And, Global Mod, if anyone has yet to take it. If it's already gone, then I wouldn't mind sticking with the Content Writer's position. Just tell me what I need to write and it's going to be written.

~The Great Sage, ZeldaGuardian~

Leader and Founder of The Seven Sages

Webmaster and Creator of Guardian Sages

"Don't let my past mistakes... Effect your future judgement of me..." ~ZeldaGuardian

"Time is Fate's true love. One cannot exist without the other. If it is Fate, then Time will tell when it's ready." ~ZeldaGuardian

"This is where it all begins... In the Temple of Sages..." ~ZeldaGuardian