*sighes deeply*

• I've been depressed for over the past.... I dunno month? And I need some help figuring out why. Mom blames it because I know my grades (a D in English), and I seem to give up on everything, even my English Class.

I dunno what is going on with me as of late... I think I pretty much have given up on a 140 point project in Psychology and am not doing a ****ing thing about a 200 point "Random Acts of Kindness" project.

I'm very angry, depressed, and I don't really feel much like doing anything, even work on Zelda Temple or Mario's Playground.

I need to know why I feel like this or any tips of ridding it.

It just keeps coming back everyday... Sometimes worse than before...

• I'm always going through that, and you'd be surprised how many people will describe similiar events going on in their lives. Even things that people enjoy doing, such as you working on ZT or MP, when they become like what you're feeling, they don't have the motivation to do anything at all. I can't help you because everyone will give you the same response: "Deal with it", or they offer suggestions to help but not realizing how a depressed person's mind works because they've never experienced it or never experienced it on the same level. Usually this afflicts teenagers more than anyone else, and almost everyone eventually grows out of it. You're just not fully matured yet. I'm not quite, either, but at least I'm realizing how the world works.

And stop listening to goddamn Three Day's Grace and Linkin Park and Phoenix Down. "I CANT ESCAPE THIS HELLLLL...NOESSS" "IM BRAKING DA HABIITT" and "IM READI TO BELEEF!!" does not help your situation at all.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• ^ Heh, I have to agree with Twistkill there, songs can have an amazing influence on you... At least, songs with lyrics. (That's why I enjoy myself some video game music. :P )

I have to admit, I've been feeling the exact same way... only it feels more like I'm separating myself from the things I love/enjoy doing, so to prep myself for the pressures of the military, the world, and handling reality in general.
    I'd recommend, continue going with the flow, even if you feel as if you don't want to... These things go away in due time, you have my word on that. :)

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• And stop listening to goddamn Three Day's Grace and Linkin Park and Phoenix Down. "I CANT ESCAPE THIS HELLLLL...NOESSS" "IM BRAKING DA HABIITT" and "IM READI TO BELEEF!!" does not help your situation at all.

Meh. My music is my music Twistkill. I have yet to listen to those songs today. And plus, you down right piss the **** out of me cause I caught the Ready to Believe song from Raziel.

I can't help you because everyone will give you the same response: "Deal with it", or they offer suggestions to help but not realizing how a depressed person's mind works because they've never experienced it or never experienced it on the same level.

I've dealt with this for awhile and yet I am still depressed. I feel constantly like crying, and yet I don't know why.

You're just not fully matured yet. I'm not quite, either, but at least I'm realizing how the world works.

Hell, even Raziel is not mature, but he can at times. I'm mature at points.

Sighes whatever. I'm just going through an angry phrase again now.

• I've been feeling like this lately too. No matter what I do I just can't seem to cheer me up. I dunno what to say really.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Steelia, the pain I am feeling right now is awkward and not hard to define. I think it is really centering with school, and really I think I'm going to one day burst into random tears at school. Everything is shit right now, and I'm depressed really bad. People tell me to f-ucking move on with my life. How the f-uck am I going to move on with life if I don't ****ing get my diploma on time? The f-ucking-wonderful-god-teachers explain the work "so well" that I don't need them.[/sarcasm]

Nothing in the f-ucking world is right no more, and I can kiss my ****ing ass good-bye and ****ing work at Mc Donalds for $5 an hour if I can't get all this school business down and over with.

Edit: Now I don't feel like doing anything but curls up and rest. I don't care for anyone or anything now.

• Meh. My music is my music Twistkill. I have yet to listen to those songs today. And plus, you down right piss the **** out of me cause I caught the Ready to Believe song from Raziel.

It doesn't matter if you think it's your music, those lyrics have a negative impact on you. If you listen to them all the damn time then you have no justification in complaining because it will ruin your credibility of being depressed if you don't post the lyrics or the song everywhere on MSN and on the forums.

I've dealt with this for awhile and yet I am still depressed. I feel constantly like crying, and yet I don't know why.

That's how you always feel when depression hits, but if you honestly cannot pinpoint the reason, then I suggest a psychiatrist. Although the one I went to sucked...

Hell, even Raziel is not mature, but he can at times. I'm mature at points.

No one is fully mature. Everyone acts like an idiot sometime in their life, and I do all the time, but your maturity is sometimes defined by yelling at people. You need to take control of a situation properly and take the consequences for your actions.

Sighes whatever. I'm just going through an angry phrase again now.

You're trying to justify the actions you followed through that affected you and everyone else negatively by saying "I'm angry and depressed, so ignore everything I say, because I want to be free from responsibility."

Oh, and to your other post, because I was slow in typing this: Ignoring the people who care about you is not wise, even if your actions are being influenced by these sudden onsets of melancholy feelings.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• It doesn't matter if you think it's your music, those lyrics have a negative impact on you. If you listen to them all the damn time then you have no justification in complaining because it will ruin your credibility of being depressed if you don't post the lyrics or the song everywhere on MSN and on the forums.

That's how you always feel when depression hits, but if you honestly cannot pinpoint the reason, then I suggest a psychiatrist. Although the one I went to sucked...

No one is fully mature. Everyone acts like an idiot sometime in their life, and I do all the time, but your maturity is sometimes defined by yelling at people. You need to take control of a situation properly and take the consequences for your actions.

.You're trying to justify the actions you followed through that affected you and everyone else negatively by saying "I'm angry and depressed, so ignore everything I say, because I want to be free from responsibility."

1) Whatever. I have no comment for this.

2) You honestly think I can f-ucking afford a damn psychiatrist?

3) Whatever. I'm not commenting this total BS either.

4) LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!!!!!

• 1) Don't say I didn't try to help you.
    2) It was only a suggestion, although I realize your financial situation is horrible as well.
    3) Read number one, although imagine me saying it as if I'm right next to you.
    4) Oh, you sing at the choir, too?!

I am a huge Soldat fan.