Wii Vs. PS3 Vs. XBox 360

• NEW SCIENTIFIC FORMULA DISCOVERED!

Wii = PS3 + Xbox 360 < X - Gamecube (X= Feelings towards Wii)

In this case, Wii always wins >=D

PS3 has better graphics, so what? Its the story what counts >=D

Tywar, knock off the console bashing. I'd rather not see a flame war start because of someone bashing another's favorite console.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• NEW SCIENTIFIC FORMULA DISCOVERED!

Wii = PS3 + Xbox 360 < X - Gamecube (X= Feelings towards Wii)

In this case, Wii always wins >=D

PS3 has better graphics, so what? Its the story what counts >=D

Because the higher level of realism and frame rate immerse you in the game more. Of course, graphics may be milked occasionally, but this can also be said of the Wii's control scheme. The Wii does something different - higher interaction and a cheaper price, at the cost of weak hardware and limited features. It depends on which you prefer, but saying which is better, especially when you're being an ignorant fanboy about it, is making you look silly. I hate the console wars always being brought up, everywhere I go - leave people's damn choices alone and stop bragging or trying to proclaim one better than the other.

Secondly, just because a game or console pushes out better graphics doesn't mean that the story or the gameplay is automatically bad, the graphics are simply enhanced. Everything else is now determined by the company who makes it. Man, I hate saying this shit over and over again.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Don't you mean Wii > Xbox? Or you saying Wii sucks?

I'm not saying Wii sucks...I just like the Xbox 360 more than Wii. I like the PS3 more than both...It's just my opinion :P

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.