The Ideal Christmas

• I'm bored and it is also close to Christmas. A Deadly combonation. So I figured, what the hell? I'll go ahead and start.

What would you figure is an ideal Christmas? What would you Like in it? What would you like for Christmas?

Meh, the only thing on my mind is Wii and computer =\

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Wii, PS3. Very good computer with huge speakers with a whole lot of high-tech accesories. Also Wi-Fi and a new DS lite with a new DSAR pack. Also I would like all the Zelda games and a couple of games. Also an XBOX 360 because Halo 3 is on it, with ethernet cord and XBOX live gold membership card. I think there is more.......

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Wii, PS3. Very good computer with huge speakers with a whole lot of high-tech accesories. Also Wi-Fi and a new DS lite with a new DSAR pack. Also I would like all the Zelda games and a couple of games. Also an XBOX 360 because Halo 3 is on it, with ethernet cord and XBOX live gold membership card. I think there is more.......

Could you ask for more? o_O

(will not give away the secret of christmas to kids)

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• I know the secret already! (You-Know-Who is not real, just a total joke to get kids to be good!) And yes i could put more if i can think of more!

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• For my family to be reunited - there is currently a huge dispute between my mom and aunt vs. their 2 brothers about some land that my grandparents had near Canada's Wonderland worth over $800,000, split between the 4 of them, but the 2 brothers screwed it up. We're going through the lawyers as we speak...

To get good presents for once... last year I got hardly anything - silver necklace which I don't have anymore, and a matching silver bracelet, which I still wear, but it needs to be shined.

To achieve decent marks before the Christmas vacation - I'm failing all 4 of my classes...

Laptop would be great, (and because I really need an upgrade from my current desktop) but I want to personalize it, and my parents are very ignorant of computers and their specifications, so I'm sure as hell not trusting them with it.

PS3 - I know this is a longshot, but hey, maybe there's some sort of special package coming up for the holidays.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• I know the secret already! (You-Know-Who is not real, just a total joke to get kids to be good!) And yes i could put more if i can think of more!

Shutup! D:

God, Twistkill, Your going through hell! D: I had not a clue ;_; I'll know better than to mess with you anymore... But, you do have good taste, nonetheless. D:

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• Oooo!

I want a Apple Laptop, and wireless internet. Oh....it comes with it!
    And i want a new pokemon game made and for me to get my L.A. grade up.

• I would like a new computer, preferrably one with three gigs of ram, and the newest ATI Radeon Graphics chip. A dual core processor and an amp some subwoofers, and a T3 internet speed. Oh, i would also like a wii, and a PS3. And my mom and dad to start talking again..

Not here anymore - Mr. Goron.

• Well hell, I always want a new computer, and my OWN computer but that will never happen
    My parents are still against my getting a cell phone! D:
    I guess I just want some clothes, some money, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, and for Super Smash Bros date to be pushed up so I can be playing it on Christmas and not Valentines Day!

yay christmas!

East side love is living on the west end.

In Soumasian: M?verik Ari?n

• Some time with my family. Seriously. I'd like one day where we can stop all the hate and have a nice day with each other.

But for the presents...

A new computer, ANYTHING but my current one.

That's pretty much it.

( ̄へ ̄)( ̄_ ̄)( ̄- ̄)( ̄o ̄) ( ̄^ ̄)

Credits to Midna for my sig <3

• wow you guys all want huge amounts of stuff...do you guys have money trees in your houses or something? Or are you middle-class income like me only just wanting more that you can have?

Were posting what we would like for Christmas. We know that we wont get half of it (unless were severly spoilled). Take my word for it. You may not know it, but my family is poor. I know that I won't get alot of things. That kind of person needs to stay strong and know whats going to happen. I just have to deal with it.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]