• I'm not quite sure if this belongs in this forum, or STAR games, but what the hell. Its not that hard to move a thread.

Just rate your members and explain why. Don't use the word 'hate' btw.

I dislike the above user strongly because it never helped.

Woot, 600th post. 100 away from beatking Twistkill's >=D

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Twistkill: Remains the most respected member here for me. Mainly because he finds spam and other trollish things socially unacceptable. His pride is something we all acknowledge, as well as his vocabulary and excellent punctuation.

Shrukan: The big genius behind Forsaken Legend, even though she's frequently pissed off very quick, I still do treat her respectfully as of recently. She's able of organizing the forums very nice and has received many accusations from me without backing off. You're a tough one kiddo.;)

Beta: As my fellow Dutchman, I don't really have much to say. We share the same love for videogames, though. We're both fairly interested in the Phoenix Wright series and you're truly worth of your title as a moderator. Definitely someone who deserves my special attention.

Tywar/Muigi: Another productive member in our fabulous community, he's very argumentative and usually a nice guy at the forums. Don't challenge him or starting ****ing around with him since he doesn't like that. You'll get it right back in the face.
    So don't worry.;)

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award

• Sounds like a good idea for a thread. I'll give it a shot.

Shrukan: While I admit that she can lose her top easily, she is a real respectful member and a great web mistress. Creating the forum we know as Eternal Hyrule wouldn't have been possible without her and Lord of the Twilight's agreement to merge forums. Great job, you two!

Twistkill: A well respected and responsible member, but sometimes hard to understand, which makes it difficult to get a good point across. His understandings of how forums go has helped made this forum prosper well, and I hope that he continues his hard work on making this community strive.

Captain Cutflake: While he does have a somewhat bad rep on the forums here, he really is a nice guy once you get to know him better. He becomes very respectful and will stop at nothing to get his point across during a discussion, an element that I do respect.

I'll list more when I think of some other reasons. xD

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• Shrukan: An excelent leader. Enragement makes her hit her target head on and doesen't quit. I like the way how you just boss everyone around xD You get angry, but that is what makes you powerfull. A beast in a cage.

Twistkill: Had once pissed me off and entangled me into a pointless fight, but that was mind backing up. A great moderator, but needs to slow down on his words. I'm serious man, We all know your smart, now speek english to where we all can understand you xD

Muigi: For some reason, I don't know much about him. I've always thought of him as the comedy relief. A great moderator also.

Beta: Also a comedy relief. Good mod, yada yada.

Timothy: Smart ass. Your a smart kid, but your always looking for trouble. But nonetheless still apart of this wonderfull community.

Midna: You rock uber pwnage

Vaati: You rock uber pwnage

LotT: Cheater! Haven't seen you around alot. Nor post...

Half Pint: I'm a fan of your work dude, keep it up.

Everyone else: Yall rock. Stay active =D <3

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• Shrukan: While I admit that she can lose her top easily,

I lawled so hard.

Captain Cutflake: He's really a nice guy once you get to know him.

Tywarius the third: you also rock uber pwnage ;3

Midna: <3

Shrukan: You don't take crap from anyone. I like that. =D

Caliburn: You haven't been here a long time. But you seem cool. =)

Everyone else: You rock. =3

I don't feel like a looong reply.

( ̄へ ̄)( ̄_ ̄)( ̄- ̄)( ̄o ̄) ( ̄^ ̄)

Credits to Midna for my sig <3

• None rates me! ;_; I feel left out.

Tywar: He's a friend.
    Shrukan: Blasts her head off, but shes nice.
    Twistkill: Nice, funny. LOL
    Midna: Blasts her head off too but shes nice...;.
    Blast: Eh....I got nuthin

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• People won't acknowledge your post count. If you think that way, you're completely wrong.

What matters is what you've done in the community.;)

• Well I can't do much in my state. I can't make a new skin for EH (I don't know how to anyways) I can do some stuff like find some walkthroughs and some help stuff for Zelda games and more, but thats about it.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Well I can't do much in my state. I can't make a new skin for EH (I don't know how to anyways) I can do some stuff like find some walkthroughs and some help stuff for Zelda games and more, but thats about it.

Or post productive.

• ZH: Cool. Fun to be around with
    CC: An intelligent pister. Nice guy.
    Shrukan: FUNNY. She is the blood of the community.
    LOTT: Also the the blood, He tends to joke but is overall a nice guy

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Shrukan: The brains, and she can be really cool to talk with when she's not blowing up, which necessarily isn't a good thing. It's good for people to let off steam! Keep up the good work!

Twistkill: My football buddy, how I wish to play you one day! Meh, maybe you'll get drafted by the Raiders or something...One of the top mods here. Lay down the law! XP

Muigi: A really nice guy who can handle tough situations with ease. He's good with not losing his cool and trying to keep everyone in order. And his avy showed my the brawl box art so thats bonus points!

Tywar: Very active user who seems to be a Maple Story addict and is a cool guy.

I may make more, I may not....
    But the rest of you guys are all sweet!

East side love is living on the west end.

In Soumasian: M?verik Ari?n

• musical zombie./Fish.: Most definitely one of the greatest members on ZeldaUniverse and VGRC. Although he's usually the post***** around, he's a kind person in general, though. Gee, you caught up on me at ZU already. Which is pretty amazing, d00d.

Well, respect, mz!

Peace out.

• ZH: Cool. Fun to be around with
    CC: An intelligent pister. Nice guy.
    Shrukan: FUNNY. She is the blood of the community.
    LOTT: Also the the blood, He tends to joke but is overall a nice guy

You forgot one thing for Shrukan: She can be mean and blasts her head off, otherwise she's nice. (No offense,Shrukan)

• We're actually supposed to expose our personal opinions about people.

You, therefore, shouldn't add text to other people's replies.

• @CC: o_O

Zelda Hunter: A great dude. Although we all can be a little imature at sometimes, he can just bairly lift up the fog of depression.

fish: I bairly know anything about him. The only thing that I have ever said anything about him is when I was in a VERY pointless fight with him at ZU. (infractions FTW) He offended my friend and me, Yall know how I get... But anyways, I'm sure he intelegnt, just like Timothy. I just need some time to see that =D

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]