• Technology these days are incredible, especialy when put to good use for body parts after amputation... I belive you can get more experience from these things, I wouldn't mind a full prosthetic body, it means your strength is 10x more powerful than your own body, just think if you got full prosthetic body for legs you'd be running around a lot faster and not tire out so easily. Cyber Brains may well be the next part of evolution to survive for those who have half a brain... or no brains x3, and your brain can link to an online Cyber world and communicate with anyone around the world.

Good thing about Prosthetic bodies is, it can help those who are paralized from the feet upwards and be left with 1 un-paralized arm, or paralized from waist down, for those who are stuck in wheelchairs they'll get very board and sad, just because of an terrible accident which costed them an arm & a leg.

• Interesting statement. This is rather far-fetched, though. If I may say so myself. What bothers me, however, is the precise fact that there's actually no source mentioned in your post, unless it's secretly hidden in there somewhere. I'm not even going to bother to check at all.

Secondly, what you're implying about the Cybercenetic brains is rather gigantic dream full of fantasy, I'd surmise. The point is that it's highly unlikely it will ever happen in the upcoming 100 years. Electronic chips are a potential possibility, I've taken that into consideration several times already.

Full prosthetic bodies are interesting, however...

The human body consists of a simple heart which tends to beat approximately 60 times per minute, the human simply dies without a heart. As you mentioned, the full-prosthetic body is an option in the "near" future. I wouldn't even dare to guess and confirm that particular statement, though. Humanity hasn't even evolved enough to 'untie' a logical explanation as for the actual point of life, now, full-prosthetic bodies are completely out of question, in comparison to my previous statement.

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award

• Technology these days are incredible, especialy when put to good use for body parts after amputation... I belive you can get more experience from these things, I wouldn't mind a full prosthetic body, it means your strength is 10x more powerful than your own body, just think if you got full prosthetic body for legs you'd be running around a lot faster and not tire out so easily. Cyber Brains may well be the next part of evolution to survive for those who have half a brain... or no brains x3, and your brain can link to an online Cyber world and communicate with anyone around the world.

Or we could live with the bodies God gave us, and not like robots.
    Prosthetic parts are only good for the people, or even animals suppose that need them.

East side love is living on the west end.

In Soumasian: M?verik Ari?n

• The invention of Cybernetic brains is Implausible. The programming of visuals would take thousands of years and lets not forget logic, emotions and common sense. Ihe brain is a unique object and most likely won't be recreated electronically, ever.

Prosthetic bodies though, A lot of technology would be involved, even if it was invented in our lifetime, It would cost way too much.

Formerly known as Spiff

• Why would one want a physical body if the technology existed? I'd rather upload my mind to the internet and make multiple copies of "myself". At first, each copy would be the same TES, but as time goes on and each copy spreads to a different part of the net, each copy will develope into a unique individual. In a sense, uploading my mind and making multiple copies would be both procreation and immortality.

I'm not insane, at least that's what the voices in my head tell me...

• This is absolutely indigenous! 'scuse my French or so called "Amer-e-cahn" but that is AWESOME!

Hopefully they wont get to the point where all the people "are required" to have full prosthetic bodies and be........*room darkens, red eyes emerge anc they glare* ROBOTS!

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• I'll end this now. CC, all you've done since you got into power was saying everyone was wrong and not yourself. Don't be like ZU mods and spam when making topics, and overall just please stay on topic, even if you delete some so called "spam". Oh and if you ban me for saying this, go ahead. You just lost your community.

Anyways:

If you did have a robotic body, pretty soon you'll still need repairs and such. I think a real life body that can feel is better than a fake.

• Even if we did make ourselves robotic what about the asshats that will send viruses to you or spyware and such?

I wish we could make androids -.-

it's unlikely for that to happen to have someone come up to you and upload a virus into your brain, i'd be taking them out, thus distroying there body parts and erasing their minds.

how ever... Viruses like self replication viruses, non-man made, transform them selves into advanced viruses which could cause memory erase or malfunction.

but knowing what you'll probably all say and it'll be the same crap as above. "It's never going to happen, blah, blah, blah!" News Flash! You dont know what will happen in the future with Full Prosthetic Bodies. and I'll be sitting there saying... "I told you so!"

• it's unlikely for that to happen to have someone come up to you and upload a virus into your brain, i'd be taking them out, thus distroying there body parts and erasing their minds.

how ever... Viruses like self replication viruses, non-man made, transform them selves into advanced viruses which could cause memory erase or malfunction.

but knowing what you'll probably all say and it'll be the same crap as above. "It's never going to happen, blah, blah, blah!" News Flash! You dont know what will happen in the future with Full Prosthetic Bodies. and I'll be sitting there saying... "I told you so!"

It is most likely possible that errors can occur during the sensitive process of uploading that knowledge into your brain. Remember, errors are always possible.

It is highly unlikely that they will unknowingly upload data with a potential amount of viruses, wouldn't you agree? Tests have to be taken.

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award