• The old thread is quite outdated, so I actually decided to create a new thread. As for those who haven't participated in V.1 one of this actual game, listen up!

This so-called "game" is fairly simple, just rate the members you believe are actually special to you personally. Writing a nice paragraph is always fun, wouldn't you agree?

All right, here goes:

B?ta: Pretty much the veteran around, has earned his reputation due to his caretaking personality. He's a person who gets treated respectfully, even thoug he's more of a laid-back person inside of the community. Also due to his hard work and productivity, he earned the status of Super Moderator. Which I personally still believe he deserves it without any doubt. We also share pretty much the exact same taste in video games and anim?/manga, now amazingly enough, Haruhi Suzumiya and Phoenix Wright come to mind. You know what I mean, sonny! Keep it up!

Lord Of The Twilight: The mastermind behind Eternal Hyrule. His plans for the future are unbelievable, he's a person who doesn't speak much, but actually someone who tends to reach his goal in life. Man, you definitely earned my respect, buddy. Hopefully, I will have a great time working together with you in the near future. Support is on your way! I'll always be behind you.

Twistkill: Mr. Extended-Vocabulary himself. I must say, even though you actually have a rather negative opinion about me, I still respect you. You tend to stick to the rules, no matter what. You're absolutely one of the greatest guys I've ever been in a discussion with, in all honesty. And one of the few I lost to, if I may say so myself. Twistkill, you're a great guy to have around.

Vaati: Even though you're pretty much inactive, you have a standing opinion about everything and you'll do literally everything to get your point across. I can somewhat compare you to me, personality-wise. You have knowledge about people and don't judge them because of reputati on on forums nor because of post count. Be active some more!

Muigi: quite the strict person around, I like that. You seem to have great sense of humor, seeing your Sonic avatar. That youtube video was simply hilarious! Man, I wish I could conversate with you some more! Really, your status of Super Moderator is what suits you very well, however, the other red banner was even more suitable. We also have a passionate love for the GameCube RPG: Tales Of Symphonia. Which is without a doubt one of the greatest RPGs alive, Wouldn't you agree? Greets, Cap'n.

SP Dinosaur: You're a really nice person, you might think of me as a pervert whose trying "to pick you up", like Ichigo mentioned it, well let's say she has a negative sight upon me. Anyway, I like reading through many of your posts! And it's really satisfying to see a feminine Zelda fan around these forums!
    Remain active!

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award

Lord Of The Twilight: The mastermind behind Eternal Hyrule. His plans for the future are unbelievable, he's a person who doesn't speak much, but actually someone who tends to reach his goal in life. Man, you definitely earned my respect, buddy. Hopefully, I will have a great time working together with you in the near future. Support is on your way! I'll always be behind you.

How quickly one forgets that it was I that revived Forsaken Legend. Ah well, no one takes into account I SAVED FORSAKEN LEGEND! IT WASN'T LOTT! Quit praising him like a damn god!

---

Twistkill- I really enjoy him all the time, and I like his weird sense of humor. Even though his vocabulary is extensive, I still love him.

Tywar- Also funny and silly. I like his attitude towards some parts, and he's one of the few members who still respects me and tries to hold me up. He tells me not to give up at times, and tells me to continue on, even if it's a long road ahead.

Spiff- Mr. Crazy. Even though he's young, he's still funny and silly. Quite an enjoyable member to be around, with his happy-go-lucky attitude.

Muigi- One of my first friends from another forum, along with Twistkill. Serious at times, but silly at others, I consider him sometimes better than me, for he is the one that tells me what I am doing right and what I am doing wrong. Somewhat like a teacher. Thanks for being with me.

Noble Talon- Sure he hasn't posted a lot here, and he's practically unknown, but he's still a member. He makes me laugh at times with his non-sense, and he's a good person to hang out with... depending on the situation.

• Shrukan- One of the very few people who understands my feelings toward losing something so close to me.

Captain Cutflaik- Your not so bad. You can be alittle mean sometimes, but we all lose our tops sometimes. ;3

Tywar- Another one of the few people who understand me. A best friend who is prevertd and silly! <3!

• Black Mage: really sweet guy, alot of fun to talk to, looks strong in the zelda tee shirt :p probably my favorite member I've talked to on this forum so far

Captain Cutflake: bog vocabulary, also sweet, looks great as a mini business man :p

theres another guy I talked to but I can't remember his username >_< well when he posts here I'll say something bout him,lol

Shrukan: really knows how to run things well, knows how to take control

• Midna: Best friend a perverted guy could have <3 You have your ups and downs. Your a very sweet person to talk to, but you can lose your temper sometimes. Even I, can relate upon this. I've had a few blackouts in the face of extreme anger... But thats nothing important. I'll maybe tell you if I'm bored enough.

Shrukan: Shrukan, your one hell of a woman. I personaly think your an awsome leader, and I'd give up my admin-ship just to let you be one agian. You can sometimes be very sad, very angry, or very happy, but all in different periods. It's like having a mother over you, when ever my mom gets sad, I tend to get sad... which reminds me of you and Midna. But all you need is some guiding, and you'll be on the right track for a long time...

Beta: Very smart fellow. He doesen't take risks, if they are optional, and he chooses his paths wisely. Just like yesterday when he accused me of lying... But, it's okay. You'd make a fine lawyer, chap.

Twistkill: Twistkill, you remind me very much of Beta and Timothy. All of you are just so smart... it makes me feel dumb when your language greatly passes mine. But, you should be proud to have Shrukan.

Lord of the Twilight: You remind me of a freelancer whom does whatever he wants and pleases. Which reminds me of that time we accused you of double accounts... Sorry =/

Vaati: You have great taste in girls. Your also a smart and funny person. I can't imagine what you would want to be when you grow up xD

Spiff: Spiff, you seem to be the center of humor around these parts, and I thank you for doing so. We've been through "stress" and "drama", but your comedy relief role in Eternal Hyrule has done us all a favor. Thanks. Stay spiffy.

Muigi: What I still find very wierd today, is that I bairly even know you. I'm sad that it's so, but I don't. I'm discrased to even mention such a thing. But you seem laid back and enjoy peace and quiet once you can actualy find it. Wise.

C'apt Cutflake: Ah, the only source of adrenaline at Eternal Hyrule. Your smart ass also brings upon some light upon some of us shadows that lounge around in the dark all day. Believe it or not. And I hold you responseable for me actualy learning how to type quallity, even though I'm still learning every day. And, I give you a thanks for that, too.

Radkin: Your lucky I've decided not to reveal your DIRTY secrets onto our fragile ears.

All the other newbies like dinosuar and green_rupee... and others that I can't seem to remeber...:
    I've enjoyed talking to yall, actualy. It gives me chances to help people which I enjoy to do. Thanks a bunch =D

I know I forgot some people, so just post and I'll add you to my "list".

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• All the other newbies like dinosuar and green_rupee... and others that I can't seem to remeber...:
    I've enjoyed talking to yall, actualy. It gives me chances to help people which I enjoy to do. Thanks a bunch =D

I know I forgot some people, so just post and I'll add you to my "list".

I'm feeling very unloved in this thread between you and Cutflake...Haha

Anyways, I'll throw something together:

Beta: Me and Beta go long ways back, from me shipping him over iced coffee to all these games on isketch.org. xD Well we don't talk much anymore, but he's still one of my favorite site members. From being a really fun member to a great and caring mod.

Twistkill: He's a great guy. Smart, caring, a little rough around the edges, but he knows how to get things done. I really don't see how he doesn't get ladehs where he lives...Shrukan's lucky to have a guy as great as you.

Shrukan: Though you can be vicious at times, I think you're a strong leader, and when you put your anger aside, you really can do great things for sites. Also, you're pretty fun to talk to. :P So thanks for everything you've contributed to this site.

Spiff: One of the few A.D.H.D seeming members that I can tolerate. He always seems to make members laugh, and I love his obsession with waffles.

Captain Cutflake: We seem to get along, but at the same time we seem to not get along. You have an amazing use of vocabulary for your age, no any age. I wish my vocab was as great as yours. :P Also, you look quite nice in your business man's suit..lol.

Tyway: Haven't really talked to you a whole lot, but by reading your posts, you are a great member and respectable admin. Thank you for all of your contributing.

Black Mage: I know him from ZD real well. He's a ladies man (or so he thinks) but he's a great member and is always there for someone to talk to when you need him most.

Well, I'll add more if I had forgotten anyone important.

• Shrukan: I forget how long it's been since I came across her on Zelda Universe, maybe thats why I've broken out of my shell and actually talk to people online now that I may not be so familiar with. Theres not a lot I can really say, being not so good with words; But ya'll get the general idea.

Tywar: He's insane, rather perverted, and did I mention insane? Perhaps its that mix of insanity and pervertedness that brightens up my day. Either way while I may have not known Tywar long, He's a good fella, and most of the time has something positive to say.

Twistkill: While we've had on and off events in terms of being friendly and against each other, I have a respect for Twistkill. He's one of those few people on the internet that actually uses the language of English, not 1337 speak or poor English. While his common usage of large words confuses the masses of our members, He always sticks within the rules. At least someone has the nuts to do things right here.

Good Ol' Cap'n Cutflake: Sure I was a bit harsh to you in the past, but I think what your doing for these forums is great. The fact that your stepping up in the forums time of need, and saying the least, suceeding, is something that no matter who you are; You'll earn my respect for.

That's really all I can do right now, or all I can think of =\

Formerly known as Aronath

[27-12, 19:11] Spiff: It's not snow, it's site dandruff btw

• Okay, let me add something to this thread: If you think they need improvements to anything, be sure to add it to what you think of them.

Tywar:Either way while I may have not known Tywar long, He's a good fella, and most of the time has something positive to say.

Quoted for the Truth

Quote from mailduck

I'm feeling very unloved in this thread between you and Cutflake...Haha

Sorry, I'll add you =/

Alera: I was really stunned by your secret, and rather thought It was impossible. I've just completely discarded that truth because I can't seem to take it... But your really an awsome fellow. You know how to piss someone off, and make them laugh all at once. Also, you too can be perverted all at once =P

mailduck: You hold many traits of a nice woman. Smart and thankful, brave, and entertaining. You use humor to your own advantage just to make people laugh and brighten up their day. You have good sense. Have a nice day.

CourageWielder: You go way back... I'm trying to think of where I first saw you... Obviously it was at ZeldaUniverse... Oh, yes, I remeber now. It was about Unreal Tounrment... >.> But your a nice girl. I remeber when I talked to you over phone... You kept laughing at me and Radkin >.> But you also know how to be funny... and Mess around with Parker...

Zelda Hunter: Nice fellow. You have some of those dark moments, and I must admit, your one of the hardest I found to cheer up, though you can laugh easily. Your nice, and your feelings are deep, but theres just one more ingredient that you need to add to the icing of maturity on it's cake. I hope you figure that out soon. I am confused why you were mad at me, though.

Ti-Link: Haha... I laughed just by the thought of this post. I remeber back at ZU when we started joking... that was halarious. I know you can't see this, because you can't log in, and you having too much fun RPing at ZU... but your one hell of a guy. It would be great if you could RP with us over here...

Desquode: Another ZU'er. You were also funny, and I could tell without even talking to you. You were friends with Grass, and that already told me everything about you. You also know how to be funny, and your also smart. I don't see you online very often, though.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

Alera: I was really stunned by your secret, and rather thought It was impossible. I've just completely discarded that truth because I can't seem to take it... But your really an awsome fellow. You know how to piss someone off, and make them laugh all at once. Also, you too can be perverted all at once =P

Aww come on now, Jokes about cheap woman and late nights don't make me that perverted =P

Formerly known as Aronath

[27-12, 19:11] Spiff: It's not snow, it's site dandruff btw

• I'll excuse myself for forgetting several important people.

Aronath/Alera: Man, I went with a metal detector all over your body. And as I suspected, the metal-detector didn't detect any fail. Now, seriously.
    You're, by far, one of the greatest members inside of the community of Forsaken Legend. Even though you're quite laid-back, you tend to post very wisely and productively. In all honesty, there's nothing more which can really earn my respect.

Ichigo: Miss. Ice Cream. I've eaten a lot of ice creams throughout my life, but this is definitely the most delicious one, if I may say so myself.
    But anyway, I personally like the way you actually post, in a quite funny manner. As I utterly enjoy myself though reading them, you should really add some more flavour.

Tywar: I'll say rivalry exists between us, seeing as we both achieved the actual status of administrator. You were/are slightly more overhyped about it than I was, in all seriousness. Anyway, aside of that, you are a gentle but perverted person in general, although I failed to notice any of the pervertedness recently. Also, your skills in 1337-speak are very impressive. It's certainly one aspect you're, by far, better in than I am.

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award

• I had a longer version, but my comp shut down for no apparent reason :/

Captain Cutflake:
    Or how I call him: Cap'n.

Heh, I've got to admit something. My first impressions of you weren't very good. You always seemed like the more negative member, always complaining and such. But things have changed now, oh yes :P

It seemed that after you became Admin, your personality also changed. You were adding to the community and became more positive about the forum. Although some members still see you as a nuisance, I think they should at least give you a chance. That's what I'm currently doing. We share some things, like your choice in videogames. Objection! Phoenix Wright anyone? Heck yeah!

You've definitely improved the last few weeks. Keep it up!

Tywar:
    Tywar, you're willing to do anything for the community, you really care about it. You also seem like one of the more motivated people here, defending your friends. I've known you since I first joined and although we've had some problems, I consider you a friend. But I've got to admit something, I was rather surprised that you became admin so fast. LotT probably saw something in your motivation. It'll help you gain experience, that's for sure. But I don't quite know yet if you're up to the job. Well, only the future will tell.

You've been improving lately, acting more mature and really watching your spelling. It's all good so keep up the good work!

Twistkill:
    I really look up to you Twistkill. You're one of the best moderators I've seen on any forums. You choose your decisions wisely and never lose your temper. Your extended vocabulary is also something I admire, it's something that I still lack.

You've gained my respect mate, peace out!

Shrukan:
    Ah, Shrukan. You're also someone whom I look up to. Although times have been rough, you're always determined and never give up. You're a strong person Shrukan, but don't let your emotions take control of you.

I really thought you were a great administrator and moderator, and it's a shame that you left. You were also the person that believed I could be a moderator. I really wish to thank you for all the all the good times we had together.

Take it easy Shrukan.

Lord of the Twilight:
    The big boss of Eternal Hyrule. I haven't talked to you much, but you seem like a calm and nice person. Although I'm really hoping you'll become more active again. But your personal life is of course also important!

Best of luck to you.

Mailduck:
    The lovely ducky. Like you said, we go way back. Remember the pie vs. cake thing? Good times, heh. Too bad Zelda Gamers is a mess right now. We should play iSketch again some time :P

I'm hoping we'll be able to talk some more in the future.

Spted Dinosaur:
    Mailduck's little sister. We haven't talked much, but you're a very positive person. I kinda admire that, best of luck to you.

Muigi:
    Another person I haven't talked to much yet. But I do know that you have a great sense of humour. You never fail to amuse people, but you can be serious at time too. I hope you'll return soon (Being grounded sucks, I know).

Alera:
    Although you're still quite young, you're already pretty wise. You're a cool dude, although I don't really know you all that well.

Ps. Stocking Shelves = hell

Spiff:
    Ah, Spiff. You're one of a kind. You're a really funny person, you're also one of the first people I talked to. Keep doing whatever you're doing, because it's great!

Phew, for everyone I forgot, sorry, I'll write something about you later

Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me.

• T_T

Don't forget me later...

• Well I suppose I should do mine then.... This will be kinda hard since I'm not good at being really nice... I just don't know what to say.

Blackmage: Well, heh. You're fun to post with (Especially in posting sprees) and really fun to talk to on the shoutbox. Though we don't talk very much anymore you're still cool. Oh and you're not a ladies man :P

Twistkill: Though we rarely talk, and when we do you're usually beating me in an argument, I consider you a friend. You are very intelligent, and usually know whats right. Keep up... Being cool... I guess. Oh and you seem to be very well spoken and cool-tempered, even when a certain flamer came onto Zelda Temple, and you had to.... use your words to get him to leave... Though you may have sorta lost your temper at that moment.

Shrukan: Though we've had our fair share of fights... All the time... I still consider you a friend as you are also smart, and have a good insight on things, if not negative some of the time. You were/are very fun to post with as well.

Captain: Though you probably consider me inferior I consider you a friend. You are very intelligent and well spoken, though you tend to be harsh. Well disciplined in some areas and none at all in others, you make a good admin.

Mailduck: You are also very fun to post with, and on ZD its great to talk to you on the shoutbox, though it may be rare. It is also quite fun to read your posts. Keep it up.

Sorry for not being much detailed, and I know I must of missed someone... sorry.

Not here anymore - Mr. Goron.

• I guess I'll give this a wack. ^_^ Hopefully, I'll get to know more of you so I can make my list bigger. =P

Tywar: Yeah, my memory is a little bad, but I still remember how we first met. We had one agreement on one subject, PM'ed each other until you said "I wonder what would happen if I called Ti-Link". XD I was glad you made that call, because you're one of a kind pervertness is hard to find, and yet still be at peace on the net. ^_^ You'll always be a great friend in my book.

Radkin: Practically the same goes with you as Tywar. I talk to you on the phone, see you have a profile online, I realize it's you. *facepalms* And we become like brothers ourselves, due to our 'sometimes serious, sometimes a 4 year old' attitude. Also a great friend.

CourageWielder: When we decided to make a little hangout all for ourselves, we did just that. We had an awesome shoutbox, and we shouted along. But you were the one person in there I didn't know, yet they let you in, so I had to get to know you, of course. ^_^ We've been best friends the entire time until that upgraded a little higher. XD

Midna: I don't know you too well, although I still consider you my friend. I KNOW you don't think of me as good of a friend as Tywar or Rad, but I still try to understand and help you at times. ^_^;

• hea777 - The purest of essences the equal to kickass. Funnah to know, and at one moment she's at point A, then another point B. If you get my meaning ;D

Blast - Quiet d00d, actualy. I admire his work, but I bairly know him. Fight the power, man.

Dekulink - I don't know this d00d, either. But apparently he's been nominated for Co, so, he must have done something overwhelming...

Shadow - He wasn't kidding once he joined under "Shadow". His username completely fits his personality. I'm also a fan of his epic drawings.

Let me see about some others...

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• Tywar-He's fun to talk to (although sometimes he's really perverted =P) and referred me to this place which makes me really happy! *huggles Tywar* :kitty:

Radkin_Blade-Although I've only spoken to him a little while, I think he's cool.

Shadow-I don't really know him on a personal level, but he was the one to make me feel at home here in the Forums. Thanks a lot!

Light Link-O my gosh, I can't even tell you how much this guy pwnzorz at riddles!! Keep it up, Riddle King! :wink:

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.