Introduction? Hmm....sure why not!

• So who might I be?
    Well, my name is Lynn, better known as "The Muse."

I'm weird, energetic, easy-going, optimistic, laid back, super-rad and one of a kind. Yeah, I'm totally proud of my "unquic" persona and wardrobe. I love who I am and its very difficult to insult or hurt me, life is too good for negativity. ^_^

Legend of Zelda is just something I've grown up with my entire life. Video games in general were just part of me growing up. The first vidoe game I've ever played and beaten someone at was primal rage for the super nintendo. Which surprisingly, i still have. :kitty:
    I'm a writer and an artist, and a good one at that if I do say so myself. I've had much of my work in magazines, illustrations and short stories in collection books, and have done paintings and cd covers for minor bands. Currently I work in a tatto parlor with a close friend who has already gotton his tattoo and piercing license. I already have a dragon tattoo on my ankle and a triforce tattoo. I'm working on getting a delightful tattoo of Midna somewhere on my shoulder when i move out where i can't get ragged on by my mother for inking up my precious skin. -_-;;
    I'm proud to say the LOZ series has made an impact on my life. Playing these games growing up helped develop my vivid sense of imagination as well as concept of thought believe it or not. I've gone from drawing hylians and zoras when i was 8 to having massize paintings in art shows. I think if it hadn't been from the imaginative boost i recieved from gaming, I doubt I'd have the creative persona i have today. ;)

Now as my graduation of high school nears, I plan to be moving to sweden with my fiance and start working on my graphic novel, which has been in the process of creation for quite some years now. I have always been a Zelda fan, and i know I always will be. I'm hoping when you die, and IF there is a heaven, it will be something like Hyrule. Just you know, minus the constant threat of terror and those trippy re-deads. Because those are some scary-ass mofos....

With love,
    :triforce:~*The Muse*~:triforce:

~:triforce: :navi: Legends are more than just mere tales, they're events so incredible, they've made an eternal imprint on the face of history. :navi: :triforce:~

• Man, now I know where all my positivity ran off to...
    Well It's good to have a cheerful member or two around here, so welcome.

• Welcome to the forum, Hylian Muse!

Wow, you sure put some effort in your introduction! Mine was laughable, heh. So you're an artist? That's awesome. I'm a terrible artist myself xD

Anyway, enjoy your stay here!

Oh, and by the way: Re-Deads are indeed scary-ass mofos 0_o

Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me.

• awwww you guys are so nice! ^_^ to be honest, this is the sweetest forum ive been on so far! XD i use to go on other forums, like waaaaaaaaaaaaay back when, but the people on there were......well....lets say "odd." and not fun odd, like the weirdo in your class that makes you laugh, more like creepy "odd" rapist-vibe guy who sits next to you in a practically empty movie theater. >.>

but thanks for the warm welcome, i do appreciate it! ^_^

~:triforce: :navi: Legends are more than just mere tales, they're events so incredible, they've made an eternal imprint on the face of history. :navi: :triforce:~

• awwww you guys are so nice! ^_^ to be honest, this is the sweetest forum ive been on so far! XD i use to go on other forums, like waaaaaaaaaaaaay back when, but the people on there were......well....lets say "odd." and not fun odd, like the weirdo in your class that makes you laugh, more like creepy "odd" rapist-vibe guy who sits next to you in a practically empty movie theater. >.>

but thanks for the warm welcome, i do appreciate it! ^_^

When you say "odd", you mean "perverted" xD

*points at signature*

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• no, at least perverted is funny! this was like, 40yr old guy creepy kind of odd. >.> eeps. @_@