Resolutions for 2008?

• Some believe in New Year's Resolutions, some don't. For those that do, I'm curious to see what yours are. I'll get this thread off the ground with mine.

I'd have to say that by far, Procrastination is my biggest problem. I procrastinate on doing school work, and stuff online be it websites, reports, ect. Sooner or later you'de figure this is going to come back to bite me in the rear end, of which I can easily say it did in my Middle School years.

The solution? Simple: Focus on school. I guess it may have been my past experiences in school that prompted me to not care. Between phsyical abuse from peers and school work being a pain in the rear end. Although I'd have to say my current Freshman year is going rather good.

Well, with that I'm done and someone else can take the spotlight.

Formerly known as Aronath

[27-12, 19:11] Spiff: It's not snow, it's site dandruff btw

• I'll just quote this stuff, since it's basically the same problem I have.

Currently, I'm also in my Freshman year and it's going rather bad at the moment. I've been receiving bad grades continuously, let alone the hatred most teachers share with me.

Well, one of our teachers politely asked me to take an IQ test, I was quite amazed that she did dare to ask that. But anyway, eventually I went to take the -mainly- psychological test, it was generally about insight, simple questions and what-not, like a regular IQ test. I ended up with an IQ of 121. Which falls in the category of "Intelligent", according to fewer official (psychologic) websites and informers.

Look, even though I have "outstanding" capacities, I lack the ability to use them. Basically procastinating, you see.

How do you think I mastered the english language? Teaching myself.

So, no, I don't believe in New Years Resolutions.

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award

• Well I have also resolved to not procrastinate that much. It's gotten very bad lately, and I need to put an end to it if I'm expecting to pass school this year. I also am planning on working on controlling my temper more, and being less lazy. Well I'm just naturally sick from depression so that's why I'm lazy, but I can still do better than how I currently am.

But then again I make resolutions every year, and never follow up to them...Kinda sucks...

• As one wise shirt once stated: PROCROSTINATORS UNITE!.... TOMORROW!

I procrostinate too much. I also want to write a lot more this year. And possibly get unbanned on the MFF... those are my new year resolutions.

Not here anymore - Mr. Goron.

• The only resolution I have for 2008; is to see if I can't hit the gym more then just twice a week. ^_^;

Even I; a nerd, trys to stay fit.

He's the angry, video game nerd... XD

You speak for all of us, brother.

I can put a hole through anyone's stomach here, so I have no need to go to the gym... Even though I would like to =/

I would like to improve my grades this semister from a C adverage to a B ^_^ thats mostly it. Oh, and I might tried to get laid. xD jk.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• He's the angry, video game nerd... XD

You speak for all of us, brother.

I can put a hole through anyone's stomach here, so I have no need to go to the gym... Even though I would like to =/

I would like to improve my grades this semister from a C adverage to a B ^_^ thats mostly it. Oh, and I might tried to get laid. xD jk.

*coughfatchancecough*

Oh, and I probably need them grades to improve as well. ^_^;