OoT, possibly the greatest?

• I'm not saying I know. Read the first post in the thread. "As far as people liking it" I know a majority of people who like it. It's not about one opinion, but opinions combined. I'm saying it is possibly the greatest as far as the amount of people liking it.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Ocarina of Time, or OOT as it's abbreviated, was by far the biggest stepping stone for 3D gaming ever, no one came close to the perfection displayed by OOT.

It's been dethroned by Super Mario Galaxy as the best game ever, i think it was by Famitsu Magazine (Japan).

PH was good, but the last boss fight with Bellum was a bit to easy for me.

• Ocarina of Time was a big step due to the 3-Dimensional effects. Most people love the storyline, the bosses are always fun to fight, the puzzles are fun to solve, and so on. Once again, this is totally my opinion. Though there are more opinions that OoT is the best game than that of the other Zelda games I've seen on forums.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Ocarina of Time, or OOT as it's abbreviated, was by far the biggest stepping stone for 3D gaming ever, no one came close to the perfection displayed by OOT.

It's been dethroned by Super Mario Galaxy as the best game ever, i think it was by Famitsu Magazine (Japan).

PH was good, but the last boss fight with Bellum was a bit to easy for me.

He said it. OoT was once the Best Game Ever! I saw it on a lot of "Top (number) Games. OoT always topped it.

In my opinion, I think OoT beats PH. I haven't beat PH but it is too easy.
    OoT had the extra mile, the Water Temple. It struck everyone and confused everyone. People needed to think. In PH you think: Hit switch with boomerang, run, go to safe zone. Open door, kill Phantom, kill Boss, win. You know what to do already. In OoT you just sat there, with the Pause Screen on thinking what to do or what's next.

Also, PH, you had to keep returing to the same temple to get more and more things. I hate that. Sailing back or warping there. Go through all floors, earn warp to sixth floor. Go to level...13? And you had 19 or 10 minutes to do it.

My opinion is that OoT is just the best Zelda game ever. Simply challenging, gameplay and, although the graphics are somewhatdowngrading, detail. Each nook and cranny had a secret, item, enemy or thing there. Not just blank grass, or rock. Look at PH's water. ..Nothing for miles. Until you get Jolene, a shop, treasure hunters, enemies or rocks/exploding barrels/islands.

If you want this type of sig go to:

• There was also some great side quests to do in OoT. I don't really remember any side quests in PH. I probably just passed it though. There were some awesome side quests in OoT. Sure there were some good ones in TP. Collecting poes and that cave in the desert. I forgot it's name already. Collecting the poes didn't make me too happy. I liked the cave in the desert though(Please tell me it's name >_<).

• There was also some great side quests to do in OoT. I don't really remember any side quests in PH. I probably just passed it though. There were some awesome side quests in OoT. Sure there were some good ones in TP. Collecting poes and that cave in the desert. I forgot it's name already. Collecting the poes didn't make me too happy. I liked the cave in the desert though(Please tell me it's name >_<).

Say what you want, but Majora's Mask's sidequests' difficulity is by far greater and it has exceeded OoT's by far.

Undeniable fact.

Also

pix or it didnt happen

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award

• Well I'm just saying. Most people enjoyed the Side Quests in OoT. It is shown that most people like OoT more than MM.

• Exactifically true. OoT is prefered over MM 4 out of 5. Correct that if I'm wrong as I said that without actually knowing.

If you want this type of sig go to:

• Well a majority of people at forums I go to do prefer OoT over MM.

• That's an opinion, and I'm basing it off of the amount of people who like it. I'm pretty sure that more people prefer OoT over any other Zelda game. You can plainly see it in many places you visit.

• Really? Wow, I never knew that. I thought Super Mario Galaxy had passed it.

• Hmm, never knew that. I always did think highly of OoT, but to think it's voted the greatest game of all time.

• Yeah, most people are losing their touch. Nintendo can't make games like it used to. TP sucked in my opinion. PH was short and easy. Link's Crossbow Training doesn't deserve an abbreviation. Worst Zelda game of all time since the CD-I games in my opinion.

• Yeah, most people are losing their touch. Nintendo can't make games like it used to. TP sucked in my opinion. PH was short and easy. Link's Crossbow Training doesn't deserve an abbreviation. Worst Zelda game of all time since the CD-I games in my opinion.

Yeah, I agree...And LCT is a spinoff, so its not even a 'real' Zelda game.

• Well it's still liscenced by Nintendo. They made it. It's an approved Zelda game. An official Zelda game. That doesn't even deserve to be called a Zelda game.