The I am going away & I am back thread

• Hey, guys. This is Kaynil

I'm having some trouble with my account so I made this one. The username is the one I used to have at legendofzelda dot com and Final Fantasy Paradise, back almost two decades ago.

I thought it would be fine since I wasn't planning to post, but then I did and well it can get very confusing.

Anyhow, I'll probably be around in this account for now. I just figured that if I can get some posts around is not exactly a bad thing and I can always merge these accounts once I fix my issue.

So, how are you guys doing?

I've missed you.

• I GOT BACK TO MY PROPER ACCOUNT!!

Not that I feel very excited or anything...

I just thought you guys ought to know. Hahah. Lies! I've been itching to be back and have proper access.

I've mostly been talking through the chat. Peter, if you read this, once again: welcome! :)

• It's been a long time. I have forgotten what I had shared about my situation back then other than the retail job I had, which I still have.

I have been meaning to return to Zelda Cavern and today is the opportunity. I hope you guys had excellent Christmas and New Year celebrations!

I have a rotative schedule right now and I diabetes. And lower back pain, and ankle cramps flaring up at times and the most recent, apparently now also my left knee hurts! Whee!!

I find myself with less time and energy, but although it took me this long, I didn't forget of Zelda Cavern and I have been visiting from time to time, so I am hoping to do more than lurking now and try to slowly find my rhythm back and enjoy the community.

PS. Seeing that this thread was made in 2015 kind messing with my head. haha

• Kaynil!

I have to admit I'd forgotten about this place, until I got an email notification about this thread being posted to.

Sorry to hear things aren't great. Someone in my family got diabetes a couple of years ago and he's turned it around, lost a ton of weight and now all the tests are clear. Although the dodgy knee isn't going to help.

I'm doing alright, finished my novel (finally) and gone back to working from home, mostly, which is better.

• Kaynil!

I have to admit I'd forgotten about this place, until I got an email notification about this thread being posted to.

That's alright man, It is always great to see you when you decide to pop in.

orry to hear things aren't great. Someone in my family got diabetes a couple of years ago and he's turned it around, lost a ton of weight and now all the tests are clear. Although the dodgy knee isn't going to help.

That's really cool to hear!! Mad respect to that member of your family. It isn't easy.
    For now I got it under control. Trying to keep active and take care of my carbohydrate intakes. Because of my back and knees problems I am getting pressure to lose weight and well, let's see how it goes. I am fortunate enough to have support.

I'm doing alright, finished my novel (finally) and gone back to working from home, mostly, which is better.

Oh! Congratulations!! that's so cool to hear!!

Also working from home sounds pretty neat.