Community Topic V1- Legends never die...

• Quote from Tywar

Sue for every penny shes got!

I dont have my schedule yet.

WTF? why is everyone here a admin or helper? This blows.

A helper is no different than a member. They help out the forum/site with small things like content or information. :/

• ^ Exactly. ZT Helpers don't have any special permission than regular members, they just have their name gold and a tag. That's it. Also:

3 Admins
    3 Super Mods

That's not "everyone", and it's certainly not the majority, either. I've seen forums with over 6 admins and 12 global moderators. Chill out guys, seriously. mortuaries replaced Aronath, and we added Link because he partially merged with us.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• No, ME AND DEKULINK ONLY MOD SO WE CAN POST NEWS!!!!

It's nothig, We're not mods, And ZT Helpers get nothing extra than normal members do.

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Quote from Tywar

So? >.> I dont see a helper banner on my user.

Well, you have to give Shrukan something to use on the site or possibly a good suggestion for the forums to get the tag and the name change. The people who are ZT helpers have already done so. You can't just receive it out of nowhere.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from Shrukan

I'm probably not going to ob online tomorrow. I had a huge fight with Zelda Legacy earlier, and it 'released' my dark side. So I'm going to take a day and chill out.

o_O
    Well.

Of course, if you ever change your mind, do come on again. :)

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Quote from Shrukan

I'm probably not going to ob online tomorrow. I had a huge fight with Zelda Legacy earlier, and it 'released' my dark side. So I'm going to take a day and chill out.

You don't have a dark side, Shrukan. Trust me.

This is coming from a guy who knows you better than anyone else here, sans Muigi.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from Steelia

o_O
    Well.

Of course, if you ever change your mind, do come on again. :)

This is exactly what I said:

"BeauG, Gravity, Bomby, go to fucking hell. Or I'll drag you to the deepest part of hell. I'll enjoy see your bodies burn."

So I really need more breaks before *coughs*Avinash*cough* comes out. ^^;

• I realesed mne too, I went bezerk...Seriously, I had to play some Zelda to clam down.

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

phanlinksig.png

• Quote from Twistkill

Well, you have to give Shrukan something to use on the site or possibly a good suggestion for the forums to get the tag and the name change. The people who are ZT helpers have already done so. You can't just receive it out of nowhere.

Yeah, yeah, blah, blah, blah...
    ^ Yup, thats mostly what I do. I dot pissed at Hylian shield because they banned me because I didnt like the bases of their RP. Tywar... Is now.... Hylian *cries* those monsters! Im already hateing myself. Not only they changed how he looks, but the weapons he wields, and the armor he wears. He has nothing. And so I found a way to come back without hacking. Would any of you peeps care to listen?

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• *Brings out HackBar from FF*

Tywar: No.

Dark Link: Awww

Alright, Tell me, I'm all ears

phanlinksig.png

• Well, when I was objecting to the rules because they sucked, i was also working on my ban, and so, a minuet came before my ban and my brother unpluged the computer :( so... I move to the wii, then it sayed i got 'ze boot' XD. So, i spent a minuet walking around with iminse hate. 'I had to try' I said. I regestered another user in a code name. Blaze_Dranor (Tywar's aka) XD And so I reason with the mods acting like my brother >.> XD they GOT PWNED! lmao. So i told them the truth and im free to roam XD

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• You know what sucks, is that most of this 'chaos' is my fault cause those twats at Zelda Legacy just think they can do whatever they want...

• Quote from Aronath

You know what sucks, is that most of this 'chaos' is my fault cause those twats at Zelda Legacy just think they can do whatever they want...

No, I was, I should've known this would happen. Sorry. But it does suck.

phanlinksig.png

• I'm backs from the day break.

What I did:

- Played and beat SM64DS
    - Went to Fashion bug, got some jeans, a few shirts.
    - Went to Applebees. Got sick @.@
    - Went to Kohl's (SP??) and got more jeans, a few girl clothes (XD), socks, a Nike School bag (endless pockets @.@). Got sick, again.
    - Came home, Got sick (damn French Onion Soup TT)
    - Played Pokemon Pearl and Caught Regigigas.
    - Played SM64DS.
    - Played Mario Kart DS.
    - Played Super Smash Bros. I lost too much and demanded my friend to leave. His laugh annoyed me, and he kept whooping Samus's ass, so I told him to leave. No one better make fun of girls TT.

• Aside form the games, sounds like you've been out and about more than usual.

I need to get some more clothes, too... preferably plaid buttoned shirts, they look nice on me. (Pic later this week) I also need school supplies... senior year of high school isn't gonna be simple, so let me hope I can somehow convince my parents that I need my own laptop for this year. :P

Right now, I have my cousin and aunt over from New Jersey. My cousin brought his Wii. We've played a few games on Wii Sports and Wii Play, and some on Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, too. The system is meant more for younger children to play with their parents, but it's pretty funky, and the menus and sounds are very bubbly and bright. It's not for me, but I think it's a great system nonetheless.

I am a huge Soldat fan.