Insult The Person Above You

• Basically, you post an insult about the user who posts above you. The insults can vary from being smart to being downright moronic.

But just so you know, no insults are to be taken seriously here. If this starts a flame war, I'll request a mod or admin to lock this post haste. No exceptions.

And with that, let's begin!

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• Get a life.

[/insult]

(It just makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, doesn't it? XD )

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• /insult

if it doesn't work:

Hola, yo es a stupido punta!!!

Translation:

Hi, your a stupid *****!!!

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Is that the best you can do, Twistkill? That's disappointing...

[/insult]

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• (I'm trying really hard not to go overboard, Steelia, lol)

Speaking of Steelia... idiocy has reached a new stage with this guy. I mean, he names himself after a metal and adds "ia" after it to make it sounds cool. If you looked up "egregious" in the dictionary, this guy's name would be there.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Steelia: Darkrai was never cool to begin with, and never will be.

Twistkill: Why do you like crappy snowboarding games? They're always the same damn thing! You should just go away, since no one can stand up to your intellect.

(Man, I suck at this. XD)

Quote from The Shoutbox

• Muigi? Hah... don't make me laugh with your pathetic attempts at insulting me. Your inability to come up with a more creative name than fusing 2 Italian plumbers, one fat and one skinny, from the 1980s, is terribly depressing.

Also, your Muigi sprites are horribly ugly... just like you.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Tywar: Are you seriously trying to insult me with mom/dad jokes? Come talk to me when you hit puberty, kid.

spiff: I fail epically? If that was any more lame I would have had to insult your intelligence... oh, I'm sorry, I already have.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• This game is just a flame war waiting to happen. lol

(I can't think of a good one now)

You fail epically Ty.

Thx. Come back once you have somthing better wannabe.

Tywar: Are you seriously trying to insult me with mom/dad jokes? Come talk to me when you hit puberty, kid.

spiff: I fail epically? If that was any more lame I would have had to insult your intelligence... oh, I'm sorry, I already have.

Oh, my bad. I didnt know that jackass people like you take stupid threads like this seriously. Would you want proof that I am mature? Tough luck. Pubes arent for pictures.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• This game is just a flame war waiting to happen. lol

(This topic will be locked by my request if it does)

We all know you're a Zelda fan, Ty. No need to shove it down our throats like it's godly, jerkass.

Quote from The Shoutbox

• Oh, my bad. I didnt know that jackass people like you take stupid threads like this seriously. Would you want proof that I am mature? Tough luck. Pubes arent for pictures.

Proof that you are mature is doing it through your posting behavior and not your pubes, but I know how ****erotic you can be. Your sister is a wealth of information... if you had anything other than burning piles of garbage in your head than maybe you would have already known that, but I didn't expect much more from you.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• (Twistkill, you're a howl... You're enjoying this, aren't you? XD )

At least Steelia is more creative than "Twistkill". All you did was add the terms "twist" and "kill" together. A 4 year old could have come up with something better.

[/insult]

Quote from Muigi

• What's up with you and Wobbuffet? Do YOU have a fetish for him?
    Yeah.
    That's what I thought.

[/insult]

Quote from Muigi