Insult The Person Above You

• A thread that appeals to me, great.

Spiff, when I'd get one dollar for every piece of brain you have, I'd get zero dollars.

j/k

• This is a rather aggressive thread, lol.

Alex, you are so blind, you're a tool. What kind of person censors "Mother"? Just censor the last few letters, everyone knows what it says anyway... =/

Assuming "*********in" means what I think it means, although the letters don't even match up.
    Lamer (Ooooh, I insulted you :O).

Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me.

• Aggressive? You think this is aggressive? I don't know how protected you were raised but if you in your bewildered pathetic little excuse for a human mind think of this as a violent environment let me introduce you my dear friend: "Harry the Scythe"

.. _ .. /~_0_~\ .. _ ..
    -=!~||~!=-
    defy the blackened, enshroud your timidity, destroy the legend, embrace your reality.

-=!~|I am from beyond your God|~!=-

• That was so lame, It was actually lower than low, Wow.....Just wow.....

j/k

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Shrukan? Meh, Not the best I've seen. Infact, It's lamer than lame :P

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Oh, what do we have here, little kiddo? Try to be original next time you overrated infant.

So stfu

Oh but I agree you make comments about it after all we're on a forum but refrain from conflict-arousing 1337 sp33k which only adds to your own ego, while slowly rising your fellows personal vendetta, k?

.. _ .. /~_0_~\ .. _ ..
    -=!~||~!=-
    defy the blackened, enshroud your timidity, destroy the legend, embrace your reality.

-=!~|I am from beyond your God|~!=-