The Official Super Smash Bros Brawl Thread

• Ive never seen that pokemon before in my life XD

More Screens:

I wonder what this map is also

• It's Lylat Cruise, silly.

Quote from Shrukan

Rayquaza... Mewtwo.... Kyogre.... Arceus.... ;)

And I'm willing to bet only one stays playable.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• Lylat Wars?

didnt think of that. Just couldnt work out the platform on the bottom image

• Quote from Shrukan

^ LOL. Steelia will be fine.

Actually... XD

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Didn't we all? :P

So, I suppose if one does not want to go into Zero-Suit, don't get that Final Smash.

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Thats a shame I thought zero suite would be a choosable character
    and samus would be another choosable character

heres a few more screens:

• Ya, I got probaly a better idea, Maybe after her suit falls off, You can grab her gun.

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Of course, the obvious thing to do if you don't want to turn into ZSS is to NOT grab the Smash Ball... but then, if you were stuck in a fierce melee and had the opportunity to grab it from, say, Mario, Link, and Bowser... it really leaves you with a very small amount of options. Either stall them long enough so it disappears, let one grab it, or take it yourself, and sacrifice your Samus form to turn into ZSS.... unless you have a set time to use your technique.

Ah. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Quote from Muigi

• Quote from Steelia

Of course, the obvious thing to do if you don't want to turn into ZSS is to NOT grab the Smash Ball... but then, if you were stuck in a fierce melee and had the opportunity to grab it from, say, Mario, Link, and Bowser... it really leaves you with a very small amount of options. Either stall them long enough so it disappears, let one grab it, or take it yourself, and sacrifice your Samus form to turn into ZSS.... unless you have a set time to use your technique.

Ah. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

True. But getting hit with that armor wouldn't cause much damage, So if your in a fight with Link , Mario, and Bowser, There's not much of a choice,

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Hmm I would assume that Zero Suit Samus has less defense or something otherwise they'd probably make a Zero Suit Samus character.

I think Zero Suit Samus will have her own Final Smash, similar to that of Samus, only a lot weaker XD

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• Quote from Wild Cucco

I think Zero Suit Samus will have her own Final Smash, similar to that of Samus, only a lot weaker XD

I think not.

The Final Smash is a secret skill that can be performed but once?

This means Zero Suit Samus will have no Final Smash, seeing as how this will make normal Samus turn into Zero Suit Samus.

Quote from The Shoutbox

• ^ Yes, that's true. But wouldn't ZSS be considered a "different" character, since she [supposedly] can't transform back into "suited" Samus? Just a thought.

Quote from Muigi

• Well, assuming she has her pistol, she could imitate all of Samus's blast attacks and easily do the physical ones.

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• Quote from Steelia

^ Yes, that's true. But wouldn't ZSS be considered a "different" character, since she [supposedly] can't transform back into "suited" Samus? Just a thought.

The Final Smash transforms her into Zero Suit Samus, so I really don't think ZSS will have a Final Smash at all since it'll only be used once per match (< my opinion on when Final Smashes will be used).

Also,

ZSS's bio's up.

Quote from The Shoutbox

• Damn! She looks good, looks very athletic, swift and acrobatic, my kind of character I like to play. I hope despite the fact shes blonde she don't screw up a few times heh ;)

• ^ Funny, Hector. :P

Yes, I'm interested in playing her... just to see if it's worth trading in Samus's suit for ZSS. If she's like Sheik, then I'm definately okay with that. Sheik was always one of my better characters. None too strong, but could definately rack up percentage quickly.

Quote from Muigi

• Quote from Hector the Specter

I hope despite the fact shes blonde she don't screw up a few times heh ;)

My sister is blonde. She is the program manager of the first online charity in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) to help the less fortunate with their heat and electric bills. She had above a 3.2 GPA in college. Don't start that blonde s*** with me.

I'm sorry, it's a sensitive subject.

And yes, ZZS looks nice... She doesn't look like a bad fighter, either. Heh.

I am a huge Soldat fan.