Community Topic V1- Legends never die...

• Really, I don't know how to put this, but...Everyone, thanks for remembering my birthday...

- The one and only, Count Cutflaik.

• Hopefully later, after I get my homework done, I'll be able to put up some content. I'm going to start with TP, since I've played that more recently, and then hopefully I can get the others done as well....

I'll still need OOS, AOL, LOZ, OOA, FS, FSA info, so please assist.

Dibs on Phantom Hourglass.

• Aaah. Did I have a crazy weekend. :]

Went to an amazing Christian concert at Universal Studios. Rock the Universe. Bands like Skillet, tobyMac, Relient k, and Casting Crowns. Being able to rock out to Skillet live was an incredible thing. They were really awesome, and the drummer even broke her snare drum halfway through the second song. :]

And tobyMac was cool too. We were only able to catch the end of his concert, though. Luckily for us he went a little late. Oh, and we, unfortunately, missed most of Relient k. D: And they're really good too. But we went on the Mummy instead.

Most memorable moment was doing the Electric Slide in the rain outside Islands of Adventure's lockers. Then having a dance off with a friend. Then playing the karate game with my youth group and a bunch of random people (one of whom happened to be at the same hotel as us). It was amaaazing. :]

Thennnn. I come home exhausted from a great weekend, and one of my friends threatened to kill herself. I started crying and freaked out, then called my other friend and opened up to her. By the way, this is the short version. XD Anyway, after like a half hour, my first friend came back online and said she was fine. So my other friend's boyfriend started talking to her to calm her down. Other friend comes back online, but got upset when she found out that I knew she told her boyfriend. She felt like a bad friend, but I had to convince her that it was okay.

Overall, I've had a pretty exhausting weekend. @__@ How 'bout you guys?

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• HGuardian, you're one busy woman. You listen to rather interesting music (I judge from the lyrics thread), go lots of places on weekends, do extra curricular activities when you get the chance...

To make this post more than just showing HGuardian's coolness, I have another driving appointment... in about 20 minutes. Driving is actually very simple and I enjoy doing it, albeit it's still only a G1, but it's fun nonetheless... I drive to school and home everyday with my mom's car. She's obviously accompanying me, but I'm still the driver. :D

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Awww. Thanks, Twist. X3

But of course, I can't be that busy, considering I have time to visit this site almost daily. XD

• Awww. Thanks, Twist. X3

That's just what I do. :E

Well the driving appointment went alright... he had to force the brakes on me a few times because of a mistake I made with crossing traffic not having a stop sign, but I'm doing quite well. I need to practice my turns a bit more, because I sometimes slow down too much when making them, however...

Oh yeah, I got a Wii a few days ago. I have 2 controllers for it, because my sister and dad obviously enjoy Wii Sports, but that's about it, because the system is not made for everyone to play. That only applies to Wii Sports and Wario Ware, and they try to pass off the entire console as family friendly when it's not... whatever, I still find it okay.

My dad loves bowling, my sister enjoys tennis, and I'm the best at everything excluding bowling. :P

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• :D Congratulations, Shrukan!

Twist, my favorite Wii Sports activity is the one where you have to break the targets with the tennis ball. Funfun. (n_n)

• I am an Aunt today! Yes. Yet another Bolduc member XD. We'll rule the world, as Aronath pointed out XD.

Congrats, Shrukan! That's good news! Well, Good luck!!!!!!!

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• :D Congratulations, Shrukan!

Twist, my favorite Wii Sports activity is the one where you have to break the targets with the tennis ball. Funfun. (n_n)

Shoot, I fail at that activity, as addictive as it is. At least I did better than my three siblings... which isn't saying much, eheh... >.<

And congrats, Shrukan! :)

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Timothy, you really don't know what you want do you? I mean I hate to see you leave all the time, but it's even more frustrating if I know that you'll be back all the time.

Why do you leave, actually.

.. _ .. /~_0_~\ .. _ ..
    -=!~||~!=-
    defy the blackened, enshroud your timidity, destroy the legend, embrace your reality.

-=!~|I am from beyond your God|~!=-

• Mythical, surely you omitted the "maybe" intentionally, correct? He just stated that his return is still only a possibility.

Exactly, Twistkill.

However, as I mentioned initially, I left forums and relatively much stopped being on the internet, I've got more free-time now. And amazingly enough, I left VGRC for this.

• Mythical, surely you omitted the "maybe" intentionally, correct? He just stated that his return is still only a possibility.

I did, as I'm quite annoyed with the "maybe" spirit in every one of his departures and re-arrivals.

.. _ .. /~_0_~\ .. _ ..
    -=!~||~!=-
    defy the blackened, enshroud your timidity, destroy the legend, embrace your reality.

-=!~|I am from beyond your God|~!=-