Community Topic V1- Legends never die...

• Normally, you should pay 5 bucks/month for VBulletin. At least, I've been told that a billion times.;)

Whoever has told you is misinformed. Take a look at vBulletin's pricing here:

https://www.vbulletin.com/order/

Basically, it's $85 for a one year subscription, and $160 for full, unlimited ownership. Henry over at Zelda Dimension just payed another $85 to renew his lease for one more year, according to that site. I honestly think that wasn't a good move, because for double that price you get to keep it forever.

The $85 dollar one year lease is only good to buy if you want a trial run of the software. Otherwise, the owner's license is a hell of a lot better deal.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Actualy, it is a hell of a deal o_O But, I'm too lazy to see what you get for paying such a huge price for a spot on the internet. I'll maybe edit later...

vBulletin is highly customizable (Like, you can pretty much edit anything and do almost anything with code), has good security (It's not invulnerable, but then again nothing is), and is very professional in terms of the features it can offer. Yes, it's rather expensive, but it's usually reserved for bigger websites, and usually these are found with corporations, organizations, and companies. It's worth your money only if you're truly going to use it to its full potential - something like just opening a small, local website to go along with the messageboard is hardly worth it.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• ^ I read it, but I'm too tired to actualy 'read' it XD I just kinda skimed... It's 2:30 in the morning and came back from a long trip D:

THANK GOD. I finaly have a working mouse, and I got a better keyboard! EEEEHHHH!!! <333 XD

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Yeah. If EH ever went down or something (not saying it will ;)) I would save up and get the $160 dollar one (a free year of updates, and after that it would be $30 per update I believe which is a good deal).

I'm going to get a job after or during High School this or next year, depending on my grades. My grades are better than last years, and I have a 2.444 score overall out of 4 (4 is like All A's and 2 is average).

If I haven't listed my grades....:

Computers: B+
    English: D (maybe raised due to turning in grades)
    Spanish: C
    Algebra 2: A-
    Psychology: A- (may lower if I don't get two projects done, namely a webquest and a "Random Acts of Kindness" one).
    Drama: D (maybe raised for turning in work/participating)

Ah well. Life is boring as hell. X3

• Your grades are getting better? Awsome, Shrukan! All you need is come encouragement and the will to execute(to perform) School XD

EDIT: OMG. I moved my ... computer into my ... room with ... internet! PARTY AT MY HOUSE! XD

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• No. I'm getting threatened from hacking by Chrono. Thus I have to let go of Zelda Temple (be glad that I saved the content on the site).

Chrono... I'm betting this isn't the one from VGDC? I doubt he would do that... either way, your post history shows your name being stated several times, and many people who have posted after you/quoted you/etc and you responding would be evidence as well. Plus, a lot of people consider you to have a bad reputation, if they really want to harass you some more, they'll snoop around and see the earlier history of these forums... :(

Ah, I'm being pessimistic here. Ignore my ramblings...

EDIT: Oh, I'm on the staff team again? Guess I'll take it with a grain of salt... :)

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• :/ I feel sick.

But to make up for it, I worked out for the first time this school year: unloading 1,960 pumpkins for my church! :D I'm a little sore, but it was an awesome time. Especially since it rained like an hour before so we got even dirtier than usual. XD
    Only took about two hours this year, though. Usually it takes like three. But we finished at the same time as usual because the truck o' pumpkins came late.

And this quarter I have four A+'s and four A's. :D *is in a good mood today*

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• I can't do that D: I'm not mean.

Wow... Is Psychology even a requirement to graduate? D:

Well you're still young, you don't really see how older high school grades work yet...

It counts as a credit, but it's not "required" in the literal sense. It's a choice. She could have chosen any other course in that timeslot that counted as a credit and it would be accounted for...

I am a huge Soldat fan.