Member Picture Topic

• Ah thanks, but I just joined, seems a little unfair. .__.

Your pictures are nice though btw CC. :kitty:

Haha, thank you as well, dear.

And in all seriousness, it's certainly not unfair. Even though you joined recently, your join date was actually before the day the Awards event occured, so you do have the right to participate.

Incedentally, alchohol.<3

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award

• Haha, thank you as well, dear.

And in all seriousness, it's certainly not unfair. Even though you joined recently, your join date was actually before the day the Awards event occured, so you do have the right to participate.

Incedentally, alchohol.<3

Alright, thanks. :D

Guess I'll vote you for nicest member then. :P

• Ichigo's alcohol picture is wholeheartedly overshadowing my picture :)

Not that it's so hard to overshadow me, but let's just call it a good picture :)

.. _ .. /~_0_~\ .. _ ..
    -=!~||~!=-
    defy the blackened, enshroud your timidity, destroy the legend, embrace your reality.

-=!~|I am from beyond your God|~!=-

• ALL THE NICE PICTURES! =O
    Midna, your pretty cute if I may say so myself ^_^
    I'm not quite sure what to say about yall yet, but ill think of somethin do =nt worry ^^

• Dang this site has quite the group of good looks. ;)

Man Shrukan, I hadn't remembered what you look like, but you are pretty, and have great eyes. :)

Here's me with...alcohol >_>

I... Just realized that you are mailduck.. Wow. Ha nice pic BTW, if i get a ipc of myself that I like, then I'll put it up but I don't consider myself very photogenic.

Not here anymore - Mr. Goron.

• I... Just realized that you are mailduck.. Wow. Ha nice pic BTW, if i get a ipc of myself that I like, then I'll put it up but I don't consider myself very photogenic.

Haha, took you long enough. Well I think you posted a picture on ZD one time, and I remember it being pretty decent, so don't worry if you feel like posting one, you should.

• Haha, took you long enough. Well I think you posted a picture on ZD one time, and I remember it being pretty decent, so don't worry if you feel like posting one, you should.

I'm loud, boisterous, and sarcastic, but when it comes to my pictures, I'm very shy. Thats why i took the picture of me off ZD.

Not here anymore - Mr. Goron.

• Haha...Wasted on the top one! Haha kidding, but you look rather suspicious there in my room. >_>

Well I guess I should post another, because all I've been doing is talking...I don't really care for comments, I just want to be doing something useful now that I'm posting in here... And I'm not even going to directly image it, because I'm lazy that way... :P http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/8157/party1editedvh8.png