Drew Carey's the new Price Is Right host

• Ohh... well. Didn't see that one coming.
    I'm not going to say anything, because I haven't seen him host yet... but, of course, it probably won't be the same either way.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• It wouldn't be the same with anyone else but Bob Barker. I guess they just got the guy they figured would be the least likely to royally screw up, and apparantly Drew Carey is that guy. It wouldn't matter who they got, really.

Banner by Midna the Imp (MtI); utter pwnage, that New Dawn Graphics
    Look close, my three fav shadows ^^
    98% of the Zelda community like the idea of Link and Zelda together. If your one of the 2% who doesn't, copy this on to your sig and LET'S BRING 'EM DOWN!!!

• DREW CAREY! DUDE THAT GUYS AWESOME! I liked him anyways... bob was just getting too.... you know.

• Yeah good old bob.. Theres some videos of him getting pissed at the contestants on youtube.... lol there funny.

• Meh. I miss Bob. D:

But Drew should do alright. Sure, it won't be the same, but it can't be terrible, right?
    Besides, Drew's name is only one letter more than Bob's, so fans won't have much more trouble making shirts to try to get on the show.

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• Quote from dynasty

at least its him and not Rosie O' Fatty.

Well said n00by