• I have to be heading offline soon, but I thought I would give a brief apology; My services were shut off by my ISP & Cable provider even though we sent in the bill. So my Internet was down, along with my cable. I'm back now though.

Formerly known as Aronath

[27-12, 19:11] Spiff: It's not snow, it's site dandruff btw

• All right, Shrukan... I was saving this for later (before I left), but seeing as you're leaving here, "See you in another life, yah?". Eheh.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Don't expect to see me around often myself either. I'm feeling very bad recently. As I just found out I was banned from a forum called Hyrule Field. Apparently someone got ahold of my password and spammed it up. The admin refuses to let me change my password(dumb) and as I said, not feeling so well right now. I'm very depressed and all that -_-

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Don't expect to see me around often myself either. I'm feeling very bad recently. As I just found out I was banned from a forum called Hyrule Field. Apparently someone got ahold of my password and spammed it up. The admin refuses to let me change my password(dumb) and as I said, not feeling so well right now. I'm very depressed and all that -_-

It's a ****ing internet forum. Unless it was a major, very well-respected one, and you devoted your life to it like I do to Metanet and Soldat Forums, then you honestly do not have any reasons for being depressed.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• That's not the only reason. Just... I dunno really. But that's definitely not the whole problem. Not even an eighth of it. -_-

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• I'm so sorry for you Shrukan, and I honestly believe you should take some time off... As I notice your goodbye thread, Twistkill was trying to give advice, but then sempt to make things worse... You know, when the webmaster leaves, does it make you feel good to mock them as they leave? I don't really like that at all. Its disrespectfull and makes our leader sink deeper into the hole. Our Leader is a General, a person who comadnds us through war, and even through our own community. That general who leads us so we know what to do, planning ahead of our future, answering questions that no one can answer. Our Leader, Shrukan, bit in the ass as she left her office as General. How would that make you feel? I can only hope for you to be glad, and have a good future, Shrukan, as we wait. I will miss you and everyone who leaves us...

Pardon my lecture.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• I'm so sorry for you Shrukan, and I honestly believe you should take some time off... As I notice your goodbye thread, Twistkill was trying to give advice, but then sempt to make things worse... You know, when the webmaster leaves, does it make you feel good to mock them as they leave? I don't really like that at all. Its disrespectfull and makes our leader sink deeper into the hole. Our Leader is a General, a person who comadnds us through war, and even through our own community. That general who leads us so we know what to do, planning ahead of our future, answering questions that no one can answer. Our Leader, Shrukan, bit in the ass as she left her office as General. How would that make you feel? I can only hope for you to be glad, and have a good future, Shrukan, as we wait. I will miss you and everyone who leaves us...

Pardon my lecture.

That was pretty cool, except for the part where you implied I was being an asshole.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• That was pretty cool, except for the part where you implied I was being an asshole.

It true. Look at your own post, the last one on the first page on Shrukan's good bye thread, and hopefully, you will be able to think of how that would have made you feel If you were in Shrukan's shoes.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• It true. Look at your own post, the last one on the first page on Shrukan's good bye thread, and hopefully, you will be able to think of how that would have made you feel If you were in Shrukan's shoes.

Don't tell me what's true or not.

See, I wouldn't get into her shoes. Even if I did happen to end up in the same situation, I would take it with a grain of salt, yes, but I tried to help her regardless, and I would take the advice as signs that I need to take control of a situation. I don't see anything that you tried to help her with other than an immature lecture about her leadership.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Don't tell me what's true or not.

See, I wouldn't get into her shoes. Even if I did happen to end up in the same situation, I would take it with a grain of salt, yes, but I tried to help her regardless, and I would take the advice as signs that I need to take control of a situation. I don't see anything that you tried to help her with other than an immature lecture about her leadership.

I can tell you the truth, it your choice to believe it or not.

Rude post after another, imature acts after another. Fighting here, peace nowhere in sight. This is your problem, your saying its what YOU would do. Peoplea are different, everyone in the world, different hobbies, strange acts, lusters, feelings... Line of thoughts, arent shared. Shrukan doesent know what you would do, Shrukan is a girl, Shrukan is under hard pressure, you arent. You would feel like you can get out, Shrukan feels like she can't. It's what YOU would do.

I don't see how blameing me for my 'imature lecture' helps in any way. For the record, it was a modivating speech. You will soon learn that all my actions have reasons behind them.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• I can tell you the truth, it your choice to believe it or not.

Hahahaha... For a minute I thought you were actually serious.

Rude post after another, imature acts after another. Fighting here, peace nowhere in sight. This is your problem, your saying its what YOU would do. Peoplea are different, everyone in the world, different hobbies, strange acts, lusters, feelings... Line of thoughts, arent shared. Shrukan doesent know what you would do, Shrukan is a girl, Shrukan is under hard pressure, you arent. You would feel like you can get out, Shrukan feels like she can't. It's what YOU would do.

You don't know me, so stop acting like you do. I am currently considering hurting one of my parents for being such ignorant bastards all the time.

I don't see how blameing me for my 'imature lecture' helps in any way. For the record, it was a modivating speech. You will soon learn that all my actions have reasons behind them.

I wasn't blaming you, actually, I was merely claiming how it is irrelevant to compare. Nice try though, kid.

I am aware that all of your actions have reasons for them. That doesn't mean those reasons are logically sound or carry any sort of rational thought behind them.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Hahahaha... For a minute I thought you were actually serious.

Shurkan leaves, you help her feel horrible, I have every reason to take this serious. And yet, you still deny the truth. Shrukan is my commanding officer, I respect her like every living creature, I don't see why her downfall should endup in such a harsh enviroment.

You don't know me, so stop acting like you do. I am currently considering hurting one of my parents for being such ignorant bastards all the time.

If you havnt noticed, I am part of this community. I have been here for a long time now, watching... Waiting... I've been watching how everyone here acts, how everyone would feel under certain acts, I've been only causing some of them for future's sakes. Sure as hell, your one of those people too. I know how you act. Once agian, its your choice to accept or deny the truth.

I wasn't blaming you, actually, I was merely claiming how it is irrelevant to compare. Nice try though, kid.

You have no idea how much that pisses me right the **** off. I guess something like that cant get past your hard head.

I am aware that all of your actions have reasons for them. That doesn't mean those reasons are logically sound or carry any sort of rational thought behind them.

ONCE AGIAN! Another time where LOGIC comes before the Human Element! ****ing-a. Whats the ****ing point.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• Stop it. Shrukan's leaveing, please start a discussion somewhere else.

No, I think this discussion is already over.

I don't have to force my powers on anyone. I use them when I have to, obviously, but in a situation like Tywar's, I handle it on the personal level without resorting to threats of banishment or infractions, because it works much better anyway.

Oh, he typed up something else trying to act as if he knows everything while insulting me! I better get to that later, because I don't think his response dignifies my retaliation at this moment.

I am a huge Soldat fan.