• Damn it people. I mean not to be a rent-a-mod, but be nice for once! When someone leaves, so damn uneccesary comment/discussion apperas! I don't care how many words I spelled wrong

Yes, I'm tired of ****ing with the goddamn big daddy of the forum now. He apparently thinks that he can just fight all he wants.I don't really give a damn either, but when he insults everything, things go wrong. Well, the forum is under new management.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• I think we're done, Midna. If he wants to continue acting as if he knows me and my actions, calling me hard-headed, and telling the truth, yet I'm the one who accepts or denies it, then he can continue to do that. It only affirms his ignorance. I guess he forgets his own quotes once in a while. It's a shame those didn't apply to him but he expects them to apply to everyone else, eh?

EDIT: I have yet to actually insult you, Tywar. The forum is not under new management, lott is here, this was half his forum anyway. I'm not some "big daddy" as you like to put it. I still tried to help her and you, but you weren't too keen on listening to me. Do as you please.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• I guess. I don't know. Don't use big words in front of retards. *points at self*

I know, Midna. He doesent care about us, so I don't see why he would ever quit doing anything like that.

Quote from Twistkill

Do as you please

You would hate me right now if this wasnt internet.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• I guess. I don't know. Don't use big words in front of retards. *points at self*

You're not a retard. :)
    But, I have to admit, I'd rather people dumb down their sentences for me once in a while. If that means anything... >_>

Well... I hope Shrukan's able to make it back come my shipping date. I don't get on any messengers... and I rarely send emails... Gahh. x_X

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• I know, Midna. He doesent care about us, so I don't see why he would ever quit doing anything like that.

Oh please.

I'll be damned if I do not care about you guys. I'm simply attempting to instill maturity and logical thinking into your young mind, but degradation occurred, and it evolved into an inane argument. If you're going to continue to make flagrant accusations of my actions based on your observations, then you need to rethink your priorities.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Oh please.

I'll be damned if I do not care about you guys.

Your damned ^^

I'm simply attempting to instill maturity and logical thinking into your young mind...

Install failed. Please insert disk 2 labled 'DON'T GIVE A DAMN V 1.0'

but degradation occurred, and it evolved into an inane argument.

EPIC FAIL ^^

If you're going to continue to make flagrant accusations of my actions based on your observations, then you need to rethink your priorities.

Carefull on the left flank =D

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• Tywar, this is where you are being insubordinate. My attempts at using a personal level of argumentation are finished. I am now following through with moderator action. You have been suspended for 14 days (2 weeks, but I'm sure you knew that) for being immature and boorish. Have fun rethinking your actions.

Seriously, "EPIC FAIL ^^"? I thought your intelligence was higher than that.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Tywar, this is where you are being insubordinate. My attempts at using a personal level of argumentation are finished. I am now following through with moderator action. You have been suspended for 14 days (2 weeks, but I'm sure you knew that) for being immature and boorish. Have fun rethinking your actions.

Seriously, "EPIC FAIL ^^"? I thought your intelligence was higher than that.

Tywar: Thank you.

I failed with pride. I failed with my country. I failed because I defended Shrukan, thats the best kind of pride anyone could have.

Since I respect our community, I will leave us for due time. Enjoy it, for I will be back.

"I feel a shame that I only have one life to lose for my country."

• I'm actually considering also banning Radkin's account on the fact that Tywar actually can and already has used it, but Radkin has done nothing wrong... I'm torn.

Also, please get this in your head: I was actually helping Shrukan at the beginning, but the entire argument spawned from your implication that I was actually hurting her. I cannot believe that I just had this argument that you started, seriously. This entire time I was on Shrukan's side, but you were intent on hurting me. I hope you're pleased with your actions.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Dammit, I always miss the drama! Ah well, Bye Tywar.

Drama without the shoutbox? No way!

Wow, I sure missed some stuff... Bye Shrukan, I hope you'll be able to find some peace. A few days off the internet should help, it helped me a couple of times (I actually started hating some people on a forum because of their behavior once. A few days off helped me realize that I didn't even know those people personally and my opinion on them was flawed). Bye Tywar, see you in two weeks ;)

On a side note, looks like I'll be able to play PH early!

Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me.

• Hmm... Change of plans. Going to be gone tomorrow, and probably the day after (doubtful, though, about the latter).

See you guys then.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Tywar! No!

How dare you ban one of my best friends! WTF did he do? Flame? Troll? Spam? Un-ban him this instant! He was only defending Shrukan! Banning him will only rise new problems! Such as me becoming an uncontrollable angered b*****! You ban Tywar, you ban me damn it! You?re forgetting that each person takes a serious comment differently. Ban me right now! BAN ME! Until Tywar comes back, this place will be hell unless you ban me!
    Go ahead, ban me. See what I care. You?ll only be awaiting the next chapter in all of the following:
    Wind Waker Parody
    SMS, a school of drama and other stuff
    The Comic

~:.Shrukan, please return soon! Please! ;_; .:~

• Tywar was banned because of a mixup that Twistkill tried to resolve by telling him what he was doing. Tywar refused to listen and continued to flame. Thus, leading to the 7 day suspension he has now.

He will return, Midna. We didn't ban him forever.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• Welcome back, Count!

(A little late but...)
    @ Shrukan: Wow, your mom is getting rid of the internet O_o I find that kind of strange when she already allowed you to make a site. I hope to see you soon, although I honestly do not to "expect" it.

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• At least Tywar's ban isn't as long as CC's was. His was 10 days. I count Tywar lucky. Well actually. Extremely lucky. Imagine if Shrukan was here and saw that.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.