• Heh, I have to have an operartion on my eyes, But I got a Wii and The legend Of Zelda: Pjantom Hourglass outta it, So yeah

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• And I believe that the Tywar getting banned was something not to notice as going to shit?

"Going to shit" would be the entire forum in anarchy - if everyone suddenly had the urge to disobey the rules and flamed everywhere. This was one person, admittedly a good and active person, but still one person nonetheless. It was simply coincidence that it happened on the days you left.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• I left for a while and found this out too. I don't know whether I should stay or leave now.....

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Well, finally back from my two day trip... Isn't it always lovely to come back to see some new news?

A welcome back to Shrukan and Timothy/CC. :)

Ack... I haven't eaten anything in the past 24 hours. Give me a break.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Well, finally back from my two day trip... Isn't it always lovely to come back to see some new news?

A welcome back to Shrukan and Timothy/CC. :)

Ack... I haven't eaten anything in the past 24 hours. Give me a break.

You want another break, sure, wait another 24 hours!

j/k

• Well I'm back hopefully. I won't be as active as I once was but I'll try my best to stay active ;)

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Well, I'm back. As my first act of presedent, I would like to thank Midna, Vaati, and Desquode for staying Neutral for me. And also I would like to thank everyone else for staying on my side. Yes, sarcasm. Now, I will become future dicatator of the world >=D When I take control, Midna, Vaati, Desquode, and Shurkan shall recieve a charming gift baskett for their troubles ^^

But, the way Shrukan is putting it, kinda makes me feel like I'm the forum spirit. I feel Like it too.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Jeez, it's been a week...? Wholly... How the days fly by now.

Welcome back, Tywar. :)

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Whoops, sorry Kenpari, somehow I missed your post. XD

Welcome back. :)

Quote from Muigi

• Just glad to have you back. ^^

It's very glad to be back ^^

It was starting to drive me crazy. I was stealthfully moving around with my bro's user (who doesent know that?) and looking at what people were posting about me... It was hurtting me not to post, but my feelings overcame my pride... so... I'm back anyway. I wonder what Twistkill(saria) would say...

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• It's very glad to be back ^^

It was starting to drive me crazy. I was stealthfully moving around with my bro's user (who doesent know that?) and looking at what people were posting about me... It was hurtting me not to post, but my feelings overcame my pride... so... I'm back anyway. I wonder what Twistkill(saria) would say...

Well you shouldn't have done that, either, because it is a form of multi-accounting and evading a ban. Glad to see you back, though.

Also, what's saria? Is that a name of someone, or a word in a foreign language, or what?

I am a huge Soldat fan.