the new but not so new member

• yea i joined at about when the guy made this site but i haven't been on the site in a while so if you would please be kind and introduce yourself so i can get familiar with people and maybe become friends with you :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

ha ha ha! i got a window! cant see me now can you?ha ha ha!

NOTE: if i have a flashy avatar and you have a problem with it, please pm me. i will change it.

• Well, welcome [back] to the forums, then. ^o^

As you've probably noticed... we're having some slight technical difficulties at the moment... Hope that doesn't change much. We're working on it. :)

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Well, Hi, But don't get too comfy, We're switching to Vb tommorow!

But, Welcome anywho.

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• vBulletin my friend, and welcome back.

Stewie TAwsum Quotes (only sum of them)

Whatever helps you sleep at night, bitch.

You know, I rather like this God fellow. Very theatrical, you know.
    Pestilence here, a plague there. Omnipotence ... gotta get me some of that.

God, all this work keeping people from having sex, now i know how the Catholic church feels!

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?

• Eh,maybe a bit of both MA.Anyway have a present.*gives twenty redeads and twenty gibdos to hump eternal_link*There you go. ^_^

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Don't worry.Just because redeads are occasionaly sent at you doesn't mean we can't be friends.It's like that with Maverick Aurion. ^_^

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.