• I don't like the show who does like the new season?

Well, I like the all the new pokemon(I caught one by one)but its just too boring.

Tell me why you like or hate it!!!!

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• I HATE the seasons.

Off topic:

I suspected Pikachu to be a level 150, or more.

He's killed all the leagues and frontiers pokemon, and he almost evolved to a Raichu in the Kanto series, is that level 30?????

But he shouldn't get owned.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• I own at that game. I have Arceus lv.100. Heatran lv.100. Darkrai lv.100. Giratina lv. 100. Spiritomb lv.100. Cresselia lv.100. If you noticed those are all legendaries.

• I'm really enjoying this new season, actually. A vast improvement over the crappy/disappointing Battle Frontier series. *shudders*
    They actually have some decent plot twists, and the entire series is connected in a way... There is stuff going on to keep in mind (such as this one character, Pokemon Hunter J, whom actually makes more than one appearance after being defeated before), Team Rocket is actually spreading their name very well, and the new character Dawn has a lot of personality. There's a lot more emotion in the show... This is probably the best new season since the 1st season, in my opinion.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Ugh, I hate the show and all of the seasons with it. SO BORING, plus I just hate the voice acting. The only redeeming thing is that at least they didn't screw up Mewtwo in the first movie. I thank God that 4Kids actually did something right and gave Mewtwo a proper badass english voice. The show, however, proved itself early on before D&P that it just flatout sucks in the US. I'm sure Pokemon in Japan is what Halo is to the US.

On another note, for a 10-year-old, Dawn's pretty hot. XD

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Movie_10_DVD_announced

As this is related to the Pokemon Diamond & Pearl series, decided to post it here.
    The 10th Pokemon movie (yes, the 10th) seems to have finished its theatrical run. Shortly after its showing, it became the #1 box office hit in Japan for -about three days' running-.

Personally, I cannot wait to get my hands on it whence it comes out. :wwgdorf:
    You can't tell me this doesn't look pretty neat.

And LOL at Muigi!! XD

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Technically I can. It doesn't look good. XD So I can but I may not. XD

• Technically I can. It doesn't look good. XD So I can but I may not. XD

*bumpeth*

It'll probably suck, but the movies are usually better than the show, imo. I mean Pokemon 1, 3, 4, 5, and Lucario and the Mystery of Mew were all emotional (although there was corny parts in Lucario and the Mystery of Mew).

• I want to see the new movie. It does sound good because they're putting a super legendary in it verses a legendary. I think I can kill that Darkrai with an Arceus very quickly though. But I've got to see it!!!!!!!