Bullshit on a new scale

• My nephew Jayden, only 5 years old, already got in massive trouble at school. ****ing bullshit because I know Jayden is a mostly well-behaved Boy. Shianne, his older sister and my niece, is a wild untamed girl. I think the school system is a ****ing piece of shit and they're just trying to get these little kids in trouble. They told my brother to put Shianne on medication to stop her hyperactivity, but they don't even know how much to give her. They gave her too much and she's high, and too little and she is still hyperactive.

Wait... I just ****ing realized that JAYDEN GOT WRITTEN UP TWICE FOR SLAPPING ANOTHER KID! ****ING BULLSHIT!

• WTH? Well, Maybe sit through his school day...See if it's true.....I dunno......

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• The most likely reason for their actions are because she has a legitimate reason, so they understand why she acts like she does. Your nephew Jayden, on the other hand, is apparently well-behaved and does not have a condition, therefore they disciplined him accordingly. Now, it does sound unfair, but I believe it was justified - he physically assaulted someone, so he gets punished, end of story. Your neice is protected because of her condition.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• The most likely reason for their actions are because she has a legitimate reason, so they understand why she acts like she does. Your nephew Jayden, on the other hand, is apparently well-behaved and does not have a condition, therefore they disciplined him accordingly. Now, it does sound unfair, but I believe it was justified - he physically assaulted someone, so he gets punished, end of story. Your neice is protected because of her condition.

PROTECTED? SHE GOT ****ING OUT OF SCHOOL LIKE 125 TIMES ****ING LAST YEAR! AND SHE HAD TO START KINDERGARTEN OVER AGAIN![/end caps]

Seriously. The ****ing school system is jack bullshit and they don't do any ****ing thing.

This is Elementary School we're talking about! Not Middle School or High School! THIS IS BULLSHIT!

• Honestly, the school system in the United States is a bunch of bullshit.

Flashback Moment:
    7th Grade Year...I got beaten up and harrased a lot. My school system just gave out detentions here and there, nothing more. I retaliated....and I get suspended. What the hell do you call that bullshit?!?!

Obviously, School's need to get their heads out of their asses.

The most likely reason for their actions are because she has a legitimate reason, so they understand why she acts like she does. Your nephew Jayden, on the other hand, is apparently well-behaved and does not have a condition, therefore they disciplined him accordingly. Now, it does sound unfair, but I believe it was justified - he physically assaulted someone, so he gets punished, end of story. Your neice is protected because of her condition.

I honestly think they would be a more appropiate punishment for someone of my age (14; High School) not for someone in Elementary School.

Formerly known as Aronath

[27-12, 19:11] Spiff: It's not snow, it's site dandruff btw

• Well, what can you do. The US educational system really is a load of horseshit. During my junior high years, I was picked on constantly and got into two fights. Both, the school claimed, were my fault and I was given ISS (In School Suspention) for the fights, even though I didn't do jack shit in them.

I came home with a sore back from being suplexed onto hard dirt, and came home another day with a bruised and bloody nose. So, let me get this straight. I get into trouble because someone suplexed me outside the school on hard dirt and for someone stealing my food during Lunch? Yeah, makes total sense. Why not just call it Fight Club 2: Back in School while they're at it? Should I even mention that I got pelted by rocks by jerkass kids while the teachers sat there and watched?

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• Honestly I think no one really wants to teach anyone no more. They're there just for the ****ing money because this is all they can do. That's why I like Mr. Miller more than anyone; at least he ****ing teaches good.

• Honestly I think no one really wants to teach anyone no more. They're there just for the ****ing money because this is all they can do.

The sad thing is, that's the real truth right there.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• I'm pretty sure that now, They're just being total A holes.

The sad thing, Is they get payed to do this....Plus...Jayden, Is only 5, Correct?

A-holes

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• No, Every school is bullshit.

I remember 5th grade, I was pushed around, beaten up, one kid even pushed me to the ground and stomped my face, and really ****ed up my nose. (Luckily I got to a nurse in time, at the rate my nose bled, I would've died of blood loss), and guess what.
    I got suspended for the year, the kids lied and said "I attacked them. and they were simply defending themselves"
    Stomping on a kids face isn't Self-defense, that's attempted murder. You assholes who are called "educators".

( ̄へ ̄)( ̄_ ̄)( ̄- ̄)( ̄o ̄) ( ̄^ ̄)

Credits to Midna for my sig <3