• Quote from Mystic_Faerie

Umm...ask Henry. He will tell you if we need one or not. I'm not sure at the moment so talk to him.

Quote from Henry

No; Princess_Midna's not on "often", but she's on enough to keep an eye on things.

Quote from Henry in the Shoutbox

Mystic (and I agree with this) says that Shrukan only wants to be a mod to make herself be better than others to satisfy her ego.

You were given the powers I had! That's why I hate you. I don't like how ANY mod does their job here! ANY!

Whatever. I don't care.

EDIT:

And that's why you can't seem to keep a forum for yourself. Not only do you need to share it with another site (which would ideally be fine), but your thirst for authority and recognition to boost your ego isn't well put. Your ego was a big part of why we didn't want to keep you as a Moderator.

If you don't care about this place anymore, then why are you still here posting, and reading these? I'll ban you just to put a stop to it, but if you're going to leave, then do it (unlike the other times you "left").

Edit 2:

You have been banned for the following reason:
    No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

• You don't care, but you posted it?

Confusing... Now I know how Twilight Link felt asking. :p

But if it was against the rules to ask, why did you bother to ask? It was for good intentions, yes... but it was still against the rules (from what I can see). It's like if I asked here... You guys would tell me to zip it, as it's against the rules. :x
    They're enforcing their rules, just as you enforce yours, Shrukan.
    (Hopefully that came out right.)

Euh... If I may ask, where was this at?

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

But if it was against the rules to ask, why did you bother to ask? It was for good intentions, yes... but it was still against the rules (from what I can see). It's like if I asked here... You guys would tell me to zip it, as it's against the rules. :x

• Zelda Dimension
    • Its not really against the rules.
    • They don't care since they went they went through several staff in the past year.

• If they wanna be jackasses to you, Shrukan, then why should you stay on their forum?

If I was treated that way, I'd leave and never come back to a dirthole where you get no respect.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• Well, I have to admit, especially with the banning part, they're a bunch of asshats (copyright of Twistkill).

But this,

If you don't care about this place anymore, then why are you still here posting, and reading these? I'll ban you just to put a stop to it, but if you're going to leave, then do it (unlike the other times you "left").

I don't see you with a big ego. I just see you trying to help out.
    But, he does have a point at the bottom. You say you don't care about the place, yet you keep coming back. Why is that? (Though the banning was unnecessary.)

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• I don't see you with a big ego. I just see you trying to help out.
    But, he does have a point at the bottom. You say you don't care about the place, yet you keep coming back. Why is that? (Though the banning was unnecessary.)

I never got banned form there till this moment. I "threatened" to leave since I was being picked on a lot on the forum, even though I was a SM. I restrained myself from banning them though.

Yeah, *Crosses feet*

Anyways, Well, It's what you told me: (If this insults you then sorry) People who beg don't get the job.

But still, It wasn't right to be banned.....Even you don't ban very often....

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• I didn't beg like: OMFG! CAN I GET THIS JOB PLZ!!!

I actually asked and it was shot down. End of.

The decision was based on the issues in the past, Shrukan... (You know what I'm talking about.)

Another thing was that Princess Midna is online just enough enough to moderate it, because that board isn't heavily active... don't worry about it, it's gonna be fine.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Again, to everyone who says it was unfair or mean: This was only one bad incident which happened. Shrukan has been there since last year and no one except me knows the true history of her stay there. Henry and Mystic are very friendly people, but Shrukan's past actions there led up to this. She's not there anymore, though, so talking about this does not solve anything.

I am a huge Soldat fan.